16

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

My eyes fluttered open before closing again; the intense light coming from the ceilings didn't help with the fact that my head was hammering. It felt like it was going to blow up.

My heart was racing at a hundred miles per hour. I couldn't recall anything; I opened my eyes again, my vision a little foggy as I tried my hardest to focus on what was in front of me.

I felt nauseated. The room seemed to be moving.

What's that noise?

A noise directly in my ears didn't assist my headache and instead made it worse my body felt confined.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty; I thought that you went in a coma." Despite the pain in my eyes and head, my eyes shoot open, looking throughout the room; he chuckles.

However, I was unable to move. My hands are tied above my head. I glanced around, panting for air. "What the fuck?" That was all I could utter as I moved my head about, trying to locate the unknown voice that spoke to me.

As I searched for him, it simply made me dizzy. "Relax there," a familiar voice said.

There was a brief moment of stillness until a man entered, who appeared in his mid-50s, with dark brown hair, tall, menacing stature. He had a few scars on his arms and face, although they were nearly as pale in tone as his skin.

There were a few minutes of stillness "names Giovanni,"

"Is that meant to be helpful? I don't know no fucking Giovanni." As he went in front of me, his footsteps were heavy.

He laughs as he grips my jaw. "First and foremost, you speak when I instruct you to." I take a deep breath, my heart racing as my gaze remains fixed on the foreign men.

" Don't touch her." Another person raised their voice. It was tough to determine who it was. I couldn't remember who the voice it was too deep and husky.

Was I kidnapped? I furrowed my brows as his hands ran down the side of my face, giving me a heartwarming smile a dimple on his cheeks.

I flinched as I attempted to back up, but it was impossible. I was either chained to a wall or something. The man in front of me was tall and broad, with no tattoos on his body, but that didn't stop him from being infuriating and frightening.

"What exactly am I doing here?" I took a deep breath and looked around.  " if you want fucking money, I'll give it to you- just let me go."

His fist comes into contact with my face for a brief moment. My cheeks felt like they were on fire, and anguish shot through my body. "I thought I told you to shut the fuck up," Giovanni yells again, hitting me.

" what the fuck?" yelled the other voice. I couldn't see what was going on behind Giovanni at the time. There was yelling, and things shattered on the floor.

I let out a sob, closing my eyes tight as I felt his firm grip on my hair. " look at me, Luna." I open my eyes and feel warm, hot tears fall down my cheeks. He was taking deep breaths. When his dark brown eyes look down at me, they turn deep black and show no emotion. His breath smelled like pure whiskey. He smiles again, perfect white teeth on display.

"Oh, wow? She is attentive. "I lick my lips, tasting my blood in my mouth and letting out small whimpers of anguish. My face became itching, and my breathing became labored.

I averted my gaze, feeling as if the room was shrinking and I was becoming imprisoned between the wall and him. I yanked on my hands, tears streaming down my face, my mouth gaping open as I tried to suck in a vital breath but couldn't. My chest hurt with muscular aches.