56

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

My bare arms shivered as a light breeze from the windows swept in. The radio was low but loud enough for us to hear the song. Harry and my hands were interlocked with mine, my thumb brushing across his knuckles.

It was cloudy today, not the best weather. Most days were already getting chilly as winter approached. It looked like it was going to rain, with dark clouds; we were now in the middle of nowhere, with no more roads, just dirt.

I whine, and Harry turns to face me, releasing his grip on my thighs. " what's wrong?"

I muttered with a giggle, "Sorry." Harry chuckles, and I lean farther to my side as he murmurs, "Really fucking sore." My ass is in excruciating discomfort from the last time we had sex.

" was I too rough when I Uhm.. hit you?"

I smiled, "No, I enjoyed it." My cheeks heated up, and I giggled. I turned to face him, watching his jaw flex with each chew on his gum. "The aftermath might not be the best, but I don't regret it."

His smile grows as he turns to face me. I hummed and reached out to grab another jolly rancher, "You enjoy the pain, don't you?"

Jolly ranchers seemed to be helping me whenever I craved to get high. " maybe." I bite my lower lip and continue to watch him. He was always so beautiful.

" Can I ask you something, Lu?" He looked a little nervous, his hands slipping away from mine and tapping against his thighs.

" anything." I pursed my lips and shut my window, Harry doing the same a few seconds after. I grabbed his hands and interlocked them with mine again.

He asks with a smile, "You won't regret having the sex yesterday, do you?"

" Why would I regret it." I cleared my throat. "Do you? Did I do something wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong, baby," he sighed, "I've just been thinking about last night you were high, maybe not in the best state in mine, and we still had sex, and I just want to make sure you won't regret it."

I whispered, "No. I don't regret what we did last night, baby. Believe it or not, you helped me distract myself. I needed that."

" I'm always here for you, okay?" He squeezed my hands.

I answer, "And I'm here for you always."

I smile and kiss his knuckles, "If you ever need a distraction, I'll always be here for you, okay?"

'I love you.' I uttered.

He says, "I love you," adding, "And Lu, you don't have to talk to his man, okay?"

I bite my inner cheeks and mutter, "I want to," as Harry once more meets my eyes. This time, I turned to face the road and watched as raindrops started to fall.

I chuckled and said, "I'm ready to live a normal life with you, just to be fuckin normal- although maybe that's not possible. I want to always spend those corny Christmases with you, where we get matching pajamas and do all that traditional Christmas stuff like decorating a stupid tree, and I know I've said this before. Still, it won't be possible if I always have a target on my back. I want to start a family with you... I want to have kids, adopt kids, and I know we've talked about this many times, but it's a dream of mine."

"I simply want to grow old with you," I said, "because you're the only person in this goddam world who understands me, and you make me feel like the only girl on this fucking planet." Harry chuckles, and so do I. "Whether you accept it or not, you have a good heart. It feels like you put your heart in my hands and left me unsure of what to do with it. I'm scared I'll hurt you."