24

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

Do you think they only play music so loudly that it drowns out your thoughts? This club feels like a dream, a place where you can get away from it all, with alcohol and drugs being sold and handed around.

It gives you a sense of vitality. I feel as if I'm being tossed around in a small space, trying to find that door that will unlock me and allow me to feel alive.

It feels like a bit of a break from my thoughts, as ridiculous as that may sound. My mind and body both feel light.

Younger me would punish myself for drinking heavily. For getting high and letting myself feel loose. She'd be furious that I was acting just like my parents.

She'd be angry because she'd been betrayed. I felt as if I had repeatedly stabbed her in the back. That I took her biggest fear and turned it into a reality, older me, on the other hand, couldn't care less.

I was well aware that life was short. I was aware that my life may flip at any time and that I could die instantly. As a result, I decided to enjoy my life to the utmost.

After all, we all die one day.

I wasn't put on this planet to live normally like the rest of the population. I wasn't meant to marry the man of my dreams or have children and watch them grow up and age alongside my partner.

I was just a character in my book that isn't staying long.

I bumped into Jeni, giggling, "Jesus Christ, I need to pee."

"Me too," Jeni says, her hand on my arm. " walk us to the bathroom, Liam."

Liam nods, holding Jeni's hand as we all walk in the direction of the bathroom. "I'll wait outside for you girls, don't take long."

"All right," I murmured as I entered; the bathroom was a completely different vibe, with blue walls, posters and graffiti on the walls, and a few black and one red stall door.

"Come in with me," Jeni said as she walked into the biggest stall.

" Are you going home with Harry?"

I nod " why do you ask?"

"I don't know- I get the feeling you're not telling me something, Luna; he's acting strangely for someone you don't know."

"What exactly do you mean? He seems to be fairly normal." She remains silent while she observes me.

" Are you sure? You can always tell Liam if he hurts you," she says as we change places.

"You're overreacting, Jeni; Harry isn't causing me any harm; I just like him."

"You said you didn't want to get into any relationships, and you just ended your relationship with Zac. Aren't you worried that you're moving too quickly? Are you trying to forget about him by doing this?"

"No?" I exclaimed, raising my head. " I don't care about zac anymore. There is no specific time to move on. Some people move on quickly, while others take their time it makes no difference."

" you were in love with zac. It just doesn't add up."

"You said it. I used to love Zac, but I don't anymore. "I instantly crossed my arms over my chest, becoming irritated. "Why do you so desperately want Harry to be a bad guy?"

" I don't," she bites back. "But you're acting so strangely around Harry; can you blame me for being concerned?"

I walked out of the stall and toward the sink, remaining silent. "Wouldn't you be concerned if Zayn started behaving weird and shit?"