21

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

" wake up, sleeping beauty," Harry yelled from the other side of the door, banging on the door repeatedly. I groan as I place the pillow on top of my head.

He bangs the door shut even harder "'Wake the fuck up, Right now, "I crawled out of bed, furious, opening the door with so much force.

"Harry, what the hell is going on? what do you want?" I let my eyes go up to his shirtless, humid torso, sweat pants dangling low, revealing his tattoos.

With a smirk pasted on his face, my eyes widened as I stared up at him. "Darling, put these on and come down."

I was utterly and totally confused. Wasn't he the one who yelled at me the other day? He appears to be in a good mood right now. I looked at the clothes furrowing my eyebrows.

" workout clothes?" I examine him first, then the clothing. "are you trying to tell me I'm fat?"

Harry's eyes widened as he straightened up and shook his head. " what? No, what the fuck. No—Jesus Christ, Luna. We're training, and your body is perfect."

I hum with a grin on my face. "Are you sure about that?"

" yes?" Now he's staring at me, perplexed. " why would I make you change your body? Your body is flawless. I need to teach you how to defend yourself."

I rolled my eyes, throwing my head back. " why? Is it necessary for me to do so? I've just woken up. My breath stinks, I'm hungry, and I probably look like I've been run over by a train."

Harry smiles as he walks backward. " I have breakfast for you," He mumbled as he walked away, "hurry up and do your business and meet me in the kitchen."

I nodded with a smile on my face. "Your pink kitchen, "Harry's expression is flattening as I twist my brow. "I fucking love it."

I shut the door and walked towards the bathroom. Lord Jesus Christ, that man's mood swings are worse than a lady on her period or one who is fucking pregnant.

I stare at myself in the mirror, the black bra squishing the shit out of my boobs, making them look perky. This wasn't even close to my size. However, it gave them a great appearance.

Although they were practically bursting out, I shrugged, putting on the matching leggings washing my teeth and face before walking downstairs.

" Is this your girl's bra? My boobs are spilling out of this shit. I'm going to fucking flash you."

Harry is sitting on a stool near the counter, sipping something. Arctic Monkeys playing in the background. He swivels his head, his gaze sweeping down my body before settling on my face, the corners of his lips tugging into one of his famous grins.

" she's not my girl anymore and- there my sisters... I hope that's not weird. we used to work out together; she left them here."

" why would that be weird? It's merely a set of clothes." He shrugs and hands me a pinkish smoothie with avocado toast on a tray.

"What kind of smoothie is that?" I inquired.

"Cherries," I grin as I take a sip while humming.

"My fucking favorite," before glancing at Harry. "I may or may not have gone Crazy buying clothes ."

He raised an eyebrow and pushed his wet curls back, "I've noticed. When we finish working out, we'll collect your stuff later today."

"Oh, now I can get my stuff," I exhale and shake my head. "That would've been preferable before I spent so much money. how are you so rich."