51

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

"that taxi was fucking creepy." Jeni shook her head and clutched my hand as we entered the club, a protectiveness shielding me; she was and is too protective of me, ensuring my safety at all times.

Two days ago, Harry and I returned from New York. I had a good time there; Harry took me around and showed me the sights while we were alone.

" They need to invent something other than taxis, don't feel safe," I muttered while glancing around. The club was packed as usual, with the smell of marijuana spreading the space.

She looks at me while flipping her long blonde hair over her face. " we're getting wasted tonight. It's been a while since our last hangout."

I sighed, "I know." I frowned. "So many things have happened, from what happened at my bookstore to Harry's company burning down and me just staying inside. I no longer feel safe; everyone and everything terrifies me."

She scowls and strokes my knuckles, muttering,
"I know." she turns her head and continues walking forward, standing next to me " is that Harry?" Jeni chuckles, and I turn toward the bar. A smile tugs you on my lips as I look at him. He has his hands pressed against the counter, talking to a woman with a rag over his shoulder.

Jeni and I take two empty seats. My eyes still focused on him. He turned around and walked towards the bottle, quickly preparing a drink. Soon making his way towards us, still not noticing it was me.

" what can I get for you?" He asked in a dull voice, and I grinned cocking my head.

" it would be nice if you look at me," immediately, his eyes shift on me, lighting up bright like the stars, then going to Jeni.

He leans in to give me a brief kiss, humming. " ew, lovebirds. I want a margarita with extra alcohol, please," he pulls away a few inches to look at Jeni, giving her a blank stare. " I said please?"

" that's not how it works, blondie," Jeni matched his stare as Harry looked at me, sizing me. He licks his bottom lip with the tip of his tongue, rambling, "that jumpsuit. When we first met, you were wearing it." I nod with a smile.

"Look at him remembering, and there I was thinking it was a one-night stand, and you wouldn't even remember how I look," I grinned, wiggling my eyebrows.

" impossible to forget." he shrugs, " what drink do you want?"

" oh, so you ask her! What am I invisible? Jesus fucking Christ." Harry turns to Jeni, sucking his bottom lip, before smirking.

" I already know what you want, blondie, margarita with extra alcohol. what about you, baby?"

" This new nickname has to go. Dude." he raised an eyebrow, his eyes shifting from me to look at Jeni.

" dude?" my lips fall into a thin line, and I can hear Jeni laughing. Harry looks back at me with low mocking eyes, never leaving mine.

" yeah, dude."

" surprise me," I grinned. Harry nods, not saying another word and turning around. I laughed, my eyes widening as I shifted to look at her.

" Jeni! He knows I told you now! Why would you say that? He's going to fu- you know what, never mind, I forgot to tell you,"

Jeni arched a brow, laughing. " he's going to what?" she wiggled her eyebrow. " fuck you till that's no longer part of your vocabulary."

" you're so full of shit." I laughed, covering my face.