46

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

I looked in the mirror and despised the person on the other side. I killed someone, and it disgusted me. I can still imagine all the blood, everything.

I entered my room after I finished my shower. My eyes caught on to the flowers.

pink and blue tulips,

I smile and walk towards it, standing In front of the mirror. My fingertips run across the flowers smiling harder from the corner of my eye; I notice a figure sitting on the bed. Before I can get a good look at that person, I let out a scream, my heart beating fast in my chest:

I clutched the towel, closing my eyes. " Jesus christ Harry. what the hell?" He bites his lips, trying to stop himself from laughing. I rolled my eyes, looking up when he stood in front of me. "what are you doing here?"

" your hair," he whispered as he pushed it behind my ear. My breaths caught in my throat. Looking into his eyes as he stared at me carefully.

What if he thinks I'm ugly now?

" It looks beautiful." He seemed to know exactly what I was thinking about smiling. " I think short hair looks amazing on you."

" you do?"

He hums, " Can I fix it? you cut it a little crooked." there was a weird feeling between us. It's like we didn't know how to act. Too scared to even breathe the wrong way.

Yeah, given I did it while having a nervous breakdown.

I nod, and Harry grabs my hands and leads me back to the bathroom. "OK, where's your..." he asks, stopping mid-way as he looks at the mess in my bathroom. He turns around and bends down, my eyes catching on to his. " are you high?"

I look away, avoiding his stare, hearing him breathe heavily, grabbing my jaws and staring me down. "How much did you take?" He muttered, licking his lips.

"Only two." I swallowed greedily. Harry seems confused, not believing me but doesn't argue.

" look at me." I returned my stare to Harry, feeling as if my eyes had forgotten how he looked, and I couldn't take my eyes away from him—staring at his beautiful face. His eyes were slightly red, and he had bags under his eyes. He also looked exhausted, as if he hadn't slept in days.

" Are you telling me the truth?"

I scrunch my face and nod " Yeah, I've just taken two these past few days. Are you high? Harry, when was the last time you slept?"

"This isn't about me; it's about you. who cares about me."

" I care, Harry; when was the last time you had a good sleep?"

He smiles as he cups my face in his hands, avoiding my bruises. "Happy birthday, darling." we stare at each other for what felt like a lifetime. "I know this is probably not how you wanted to spend your birthday, but hopefully, we can do something else another day. I'll be happy to show you my plans." He swallowed and ran his thumb under my eyes. "You don't deserve this,"

I backed away, blinking away my tears, my heart breaking. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I felt Harry's hand on my chin pull me back so I could see him. "Is there anything I can do?"

I shook my head, his green eyes brightening, and all I saw was genuine affection and how much he cared.

" answer my question."

" The last time I had a good sleep was in Italy, okay? But I'm fine, and I'm not high right now; that was from last night when I did a little stuff."

" Harry, that was four days ago; what did you take?" I took a step back, still gripping the towel, and took a deep breath, feeling a smidgeon of rage. " you went four days without sleep? Harry, are you trying to punish yourself?"