48

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

"Oh my God," I exclaimed.

As he worked away on his laptops, Harry exhaled, "What happened now?" Finally, I peered up to see Harry, who was upside down due to my position.

My head was off the couch, and my legs were up in the air as I lay on the sofa. " They finally said, I love you,"

" It's been like a month, though,"

I turned around and shrugged, "So? You've known me for nearly two months, and yet you said." He taps his hands against the counter with a smile.

I hummed, giggling, as he asked, "Did she say it back?"

"She did," Harry chuckles as he takes a sip of his whisky. He glanced at the computer that distracted him and didn't let him catch a breath. We've sat here for hours as I secretly watched Harry hoping he didn't have another panic attack like he did when I was sleeping. I woke up to loud thuds and found the room trash as he couldn't control how he acted.

He's been under so much pressure, with the company burning down, my stalker, his father, and so much shit he's probably not even telling me about.

" What are you doing tonight?" I asked, closing the book.

" Later tonight, I have an interview with two girls. Most likely, they'll get hired." he shrugs and pulls on his bottom lip with his index and thumb, something I've noticed he does when he's nervous.

"Did you fire everyone? I don't know what's wrong with me, Harry, but you shouldn't have done it." I shook my head. " I was being a dramatic mess; I was just so overwhelmed, baby. You shouldn't have,"

He just shrugs and nibbles his lips. "If it made you feel uncomfortable, then I need to do something to make sure that problem doesn't happen again, right?"

I hum as I stand up and stroll over to him. he pushes back as I crawl on his lap. His hair was tucked into a bun, with stray strands poking out.

He grins and runs his hand up my thighs. "How are you feeling?"

" Sore." I whine, "I've only been working out for a week, Harry, and my legs feel so sore and don't even let me get started with my stomach." I placed my hands over my shirt.

He stares at me with so much enthusiasm that it has me smiling like a big dork. Harry raises his hands and pushes my hair back. " The pain will leave soon, baby; it's normal." His gaze shifts from my eyes to my lips as his hand remains in touch with my hair and face. " I like your short hair."

" Of course you do." I teasingly rolled my eyes at him. "You've mentioned it a few times already," he swallowed, my hands touching his face like I always do. " I'm pretty sure I can go bald, and you'll think I'm the prettiest girl in the world."

" You are." he says, cutting me off, " You can do anything with your appearance, and I would drop down to my knees and praise you because that's what you deserve."

" Stop," I laugh and press a quick kiss on his lips.

"You've been sober for three days,"  I smile awkwardly, greedily swallowing for a second.

It's been hard.

" I don't wanna think about it. Times are passing slowly. Today isn't a bad day, though." he nods, understanding me.

"You're doing an incredible job; I'm so proud of you," Harry whispered as he gently squeezed my hand.

"Do you think I'm addicted?" Harry swallows. It's been a tough week. I don't remember what happened, and Harry has been acting strangely. I'm not sure if it's because we haven't had sex since our honeymoon, or because he said that he loves me, or because he's frightened I'll leave him again. But he's been quite cautious in his words and deeds.