39

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

Luna and I have had a completely different relationship since we returned from California. We're pretty much inseparable. Always together unless she's working, even if she's working sometimes working, she would call me.

Check up on me.

My heart would thump in my chest as I heard her voice on the other end, giggling and babbling incoherently about butterflies, beaches, the moon, sunsets, and everything else she could think of to keep me on the phone for a long time.

It was cute.

I was feeling so type of way toward her. I wanted her to be mine, not in the sense that we were being forced to be together, but in the mind that she was truly mine. I want to wake up with her cuddled up next to me, kiss her good morning, have sex with her, spend time with her, and protect her.

I want her to be my entire world. I only hope she has the same feelings towards me. I kept a close eye on her while she slept, tiny breaths leaving a pout on her lips and slightly furrowed brows.

I don't think I've ever felt as content with my life as I do now. "You're so gorgeous," I muttered as I pushed her hair away from her face, which gleamed from the light that shined from the blinds we forgot to close.

" so perfect," I whispered. I give Luna a gentle kiss on the forehead and watch her glide closer to me in her sleep, her head laying on my chest.

"What are you muttering about? it's ass crack dawn." She muttered against my neck. "Don't let me sleep at night, don't let me sleep during the day," she groans. " I need a break from you."

I chuckled and kissed the top of Luna's head. " no, baby, it's the 25th of June."

The day of our wedding.

"We have a ceremony today," I whispered, "then a vacation to Italy," her eyes widening as she stared at me. Shock ran through her face, her eyes lighting up, almost like it we shining so bright you could tell every color.

"Are we going to Italy?" She gives me a toothy grin and grabs my face. " stop lying."

" I made you a promise," I murmured. "I don't break promises, darlin',"

She quickly brings our lips together. Too quick for me to savor them and collapse into her hold. I flush as she draws back and licks her lips, pecking mine a few times.

" you're killing me." her smile widened as she placed her legs on top of min, giggling.

"You're amazing," she uttered, her touch warming my heart. " like actually,"

My thumb rubbed across her plump lips as I exhaled deeply. "You'll be my wife in a few hours. Mine always, " She smiles broadly and runs her soft angelic hands up my chest.

"Honestly, I wouldn't want it any other way," she says, biting her lips and laughing, and my pulse thumps in my chest as I hear her laugh, my cheeks flushing.

I force her down onto the bed and crawl on top of her, enjoying the view from beneath me. How her hair was strewn all across my pillow even though there was plenty of room; every night, she carefully slid onto my side, placing her head on my pillow and curling up into a ball.

"Darlin', how did you sleep?" She tilts her head, eyes flashing as she glances at me.

Jesus, she's so perfect.

"good. what time did you come last night?" She asked, biting on her lower lip.

"no later than two o'clock. When I walked in, you were snoring." She frowns, her brows furrowed—I soothe the portion between her brows before I can stop myself.