10

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

"So, he's your fuck buddy?" Liam inquired, a grimace on his lips as he looked down at Jeni.

Jeni rolls her eyes as she smiles. "Yes, Liam, I'm telling you, it's the best I've ever had."

"Oh my goodness! Take a look at that." I interrupted by pointing to a lingerie set indicating Victoria's Secret. It was red and pink, but mostly red, with heart shapes all over the fabric... and a metal one in the middle.

"Get it for Harry," she says as she walks into the store.

"Who the hell is Harrt?"

I laughed and spun around to face Liam, my hands behind my back, fluttering my eyelashes at him. "His name is Harry, and this is a guy I met at the same club."

"May I say, owner of the club," Jeni butts in, grabbing a pair of underwear. "Thanks to her, we get free drink!" She gives us a big smile. "That's something I really like about him."

"Are you two dating?" As I went over to look at some underwear with Jeni, Liam asked, grabbing my bags.

"Oh no," I laughed as I cocked my head to look at Liam. "We hooked up twice,"

He nods, "So, everyone expects me has a fuck buddy? I feel a little left out."

"He's not my fuck buddy."

"But you guys hooked up multiple times, right?"

"two times," I muttered, holding up my fingers.

"Therefore, he's your fuck buddy."

"Whatever," I shrugged, "fuck buddy or not, sex is still really fucking good, so Liam...let me help you find someone, please!"

Liam shrugs and smiles. "You don't even know what my type is, bae."

I turn to look at Jeni and click my tongue on the roof of my mouth. She laughs as she tosses a pair of panties into the basket. "You like anything with three legs,"

My eyes widen, so do Liam's, both of us burst out laughing, drawing some attention. "I mean, you're not wrong, but- there are specific ones."

" Right," I say as I walk over to the lingerie. "Which one, white or purple?"

" whites pretty sexy; if I were into girls, I would love to see my girlfriend in one." I hum as I run my fingers through the hard material.

"I'm not sure about you, lulu, but zayn's favorite color is purple, so I'm stealing the purple one."

"What is Harry's favorite color?" Liam inquired, looking down at me.

"To be honest, I'm not sure- the only conversation we ever had was about my job." I could feel Jeni and Liam staring at me, which caused me to look up at them. "Oh- and that fight we had when we had sex with Zayn," I murmured, my eyes widening.

"What? Who's we? Did you and Jenia have sex?" Liam looked surprised, speaking loudly. I smacked him across the chest, pulling on his t-shirt.

"Dude, lower your voice."

He rolls his eyes huffing out a breath. "When did this happen? Why didn't you guys call me?"

"Because you've been busy!" "Plus, it wasn't that long ago, maybe a week or two... but it was random- like we got drunk and lulu and zayn were flirting, and it was fucking hot," Jeni rambles.

"Luna, you nasty girl, fucking your best friend's babe?"

"First and foremost, Liam, it was Jeni's decision; she said she wanted us to fuck badly, and we fucking had sex on a balcony." I take a moment to remember the night that felt like an actual blur.