35

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

For a week, Harry has been missing. A week of me going crazy. I was worried sick. I couldn't keep my calm, and Gemma and Louis could tell. I left him a lot of voicemails and text messages.

I only need one text from him to know he's still alive. That's he's safe. When he landed, he didn't even text me. In addition, Niall was not answering his phone. I couldn't seem to stop the negative thoughts from flooding my mind.

Did I lose harry?

I returned to Harry's house since I needed some alone time. Or, to put it another way, get high to get rid of the feeling. To forget about everything, I took some Xanax.

It worked for a time until I started overthinking, and then it stopped working. I need to see Harry, need to hear him.

I can't lose him, not right now. What would happen if Harry died? I grabbed my phone and redialed Harry's number, only to be sent straight to voicemail.

"I hate you," I say, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Can you tell me how many times I have to call you before you answer? You said you'd stay safe, and you said you'd be back a week ago. answer me." As I angrily wiped away my tears, my voice seemed scratchy.

"I fucking hate you. Why are you making me feel this way? I need you. Please come back home." I tossed the phone on the couch and reached for the bottle of bourbon, hoping to drown my thoughts.

I'm obnoxious, and if there's any possibility he's still alive, he'd be fucking mad at me. But he's not allowed to when I'm blowing up his phone worried. I only need one text message. One.

I picked up the phone and dialed Niall's number once more. He answers after the phone rings a few times. " Oh my god, Niall. fucking finally, where the hell is Harry? is he dead?"

" Luna," he said, his voice genuine, fierce, and deep.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "Please don't tell me he's dead. Please, Niall,"

" Luna," he said again, my heart pounding and my chest aching. " Luna, pay attention to what I'm about to say."

My cheeks are flushed with tears, and my eyes are burning. " Niall, stop. Please tell me what happened; I'm scared."

" Luna, Harry's." he clears his throat as I sit down, my vision blurry. " Harrys, not dead."

" Jesus fuck you. You scared me, you fucking pieces of shit."

" Luna," he said, his voice a little stern," Harry isn't doing well,"

"What do you mean?" Grabbing the bottle, I wipe away my tears once more. " You're scaring me, Niall. what's wrong with Harry?" 

" He just killed a large number of people. He was hurt, and he's fucking high right now, Luna. Really fucking high. And is not listening to anyone. Leave Harry alone till he feels better."

I shook my head and said, "I'm not doing that. I'm not going to leave Harry. Why would I do that? He needs me."

"You're not getting it, Luna." He clenched his teeth and sneered. " Luna, pay attention to what I'm saying and get out of the house. Right now, Harry isn't feeling well. he needs time to Think about it: what happened in Italy was terrible, and we're all to blame."

"Is he going to hurt me?" I stood up, and Niall fell silent for a few moments. "Is he going to hurt me, Niall?"

" No, Luna. After all, what happened in Italy was because he was trying to protect you. I don't think Harry has it in him ever to hit you. He is more worried about you than you think."