23

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

I must say, Harry and I have gotten along A bit. We don't usually speak unless I'm training or he tells me he's leaving the house. He still doesn't trust me when I'm out alone, so every time I go somewhere, he's there with me, acting as a security guard.

I've learned to ignore it over the previous week because he's mostly just trying to keep me entertained. I've wanted to talk with him and get to know him since he's a little mysterious to me, but it's like trying to get a newborn to speak.

He keeps so much to himself; he's a very private person, and I'm curious as to why. Harry's overprotected despite not even knowing who I am. As soon as he catches a guy trying to talk to me, he pushes me away or glares at them.

He's also been talking about the upcoming gala, telling me what will happen and what I should expect. He's even shown me how to use a gun. My aim isn't great, but I tried, and that's what counts, right?

I'll get good eventually.

" Luna" Harry yells the sound of the front door. shutting closed. "Come here," he shouts one more.
"Harry?"

"Kitchen... I brought some tacos," I stepped around the corner and saw him pull everything from the bag. "I have both hard and soft ones,"

Sitting on the stools, I smile. "What did you do all day?" Harry inquired, his gaze fixed on me.

"I did my nails, had a little conversation with Jeni and Liam, then watched criminal minds."

" criminal minds? What in the world is that?" I smiled as I grabbed a taco and looked up at Harry.

"It's a show where a few FBI agents try to investigate a case, and they show us how they were murdered and how they figure out how it  happened."

As he glanced at me, Harry's face dropped. "You've got to be kidding."

"No! It's fucking amazing. You should watch it."

"You do realize, Luna, that I commit a lot of fucking crimes that may be similar." I scrunched up my face and purred my lips.

"Well, I'm hoping you're not using an envelope to murder innocent people." I smiled as I wiped my mouth.

"Don't you have anything better to watch, Luna?"

" no, I don't. It's pretty interesting; did you know that most people commit crimes as a result of their past?" Looking up at him, I shrug. "Is that the reason you do it?"

" Are you working with the police?"

"No," I mutter under my breath, pulling my hair back. "I may hate whatever I'm doing, but I'm not stupid. I wouldn't risk my family's safety."

"So, why are you asking that question?"

"Just curious... I'm sure you've killed people, but do you believe it's because of your past?" Harry cocked his brow as he handed me another taco.

"No, Luna, this has been my life for as long as I can remember." I remained silent and nodded.

"I have a question."

"Maybe I'll respond," I sigh and crumble the paper, dropping it into the garbage bag.

"Would you stop all of this if you had the chance?"

"Where is this coming from?"

I shook my head. My eyes fixed on Harry. "I'm not sure where I'm going with this; it's just a curious question. Would you change your life if you could? I'm talking about when your father dies."