25

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

"Wake up, Luna."

" Luna"

"Leave me alone," I mumbled as I drew the blanket closer to my face and covered it. The sun shined brightly through the large windows, and Harry became increasingly annoying.

"Come on, little devil, we need to train; your first gala is only a week away."

" The first gala can suck my dick.. sleep is important."

I opened my eyes to Harry's laugh; he was dressed in a shorts that hung low on his body, his body gleaming with sweat and his hair tied back. He smirks as he turns to face me. "What the fuck, Luna?"

"You know that the human body requires at least eight hours of sleep."

"Get your ass up, Luna," Harry says as he moves over to me and pulls the blanket away from me.

"No, your room is freezing." I shriek as I sit up in bed. "You're annoying; tell me about the gala." what happens."

"Usually announcements and this one will be about us," He beams, "and there will be a lot of eyes on us, even though there will be no violence, nothing can be guaranteed. And we do watch fights between people."

" fight as in what I was supposed to do If I went into training " he nods.

"They usually use knives or their hands; it's different every time." I frown, rubbing my eyes.

" How can people allow that?" He shrugs, walking towards the door.

"Just be thankful it's not you." I nodded, my gaze fixed on Harry. As he looked over his shoulder one more time, his body stiffened.

"Do whatever you need to do and meet me downstairs as you did last time, "I returned to my room and changed into a new pair of leggings and a properly fitting training bra, before walking back downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Oh, and he cooks? Husband material" I grinned, sitting on the stool.

Harry chuckles as he looks over his shoulder. "I guess it's a good thing we're getting married, eh? Every morning, waking up to delicious food."

"I can also cook, Mr. Styles," I mutter, dragging the plate closer to me. "I make a fantastic Pasta, but you don't have ingredients for that."

Harry, who is seated next to me, shrugs. "I haven't had time to go buy groceries." I take a drink of my banana smoothie and nod.

"You don't have time or haven't ordered Niall to do it?"

"I buy my groceries, Luna," I hummed, my brows wrinkled. " how did you meet Niall?" he asks.

"Don't ask me questions because you already know the answer to," Harry rolled his eyes and stared at me.

"I'm just making conversation." I took a long breath and stared at him. Apart from me, I felt awful. "Since you want to talk, I'd want to ask you a question."

Harry simply hums while sipping his smoothie. "What did I get from Niall? What did he give me, since you and I both know it wasn't molly?"

" Benzodiazepine," he says honestly. I placed my fork down, looking at him after a few moments of silence.

He was already twisting his rings repeats staring down at his hand. " what kind of drug is that?"

"They're depressants, which slow down the brain activity and are frequently used to treat anxiety, insomnia, and seizures."