13.

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

"I have no idea what you just said, but yes," Harry smiles, looking down at me.

"I said you smell like a cherry, baby, and I can't wait to taste you." His hands slowly peeled off my bikini, sensually staring into my eyes as doing so.

My breath hitched as Harry's cool fingers brushed the inside of my thigh. His hands took the bra off of me. I was now wholly bare to his dead eyes.

" you got nipple piercings?" Harry sounded surprised. His green eyes looked down at my body with lust and something else that I couldn't quite place. Both of Harry's massive hands gripped the sides of my waist, digging their fingers into my exposed skin, not hurting me but firmly gripping me. "They look great on you, little devil."

I gasped, arching my back away from the wall. "I got them done three days ago, no touching them, they hurt," I complain, watching his lips form a pout.

"I wanted to suck on them while I fucked you," Harry muttered against my jaw, his hands moving down my body.

"But I've been dying to taste you again." Shivers ran down my spine at his scorching touch, and Harry's naked chest brushed across the tips of my firm nipples.

Any contact hurt, but something about that sensation was different. It felt good, almost as if my body was forcing itself to like it.

My hands latched onto the swim shorts that hung low on his waist, exposing skin and tattoos, as well as his massive hard erection. I bite my lower lip in response to his abrasiveness.

Harry's hands worked beneath him; our tongues intertwined, the addictive taste of cigarettes passing through my mouth.

"Would you like to see what I have planned for you, little devil?" He presses his hips against me, making me moan, "I'd love to show you." I nodded, taking deep breaths.

He reaches down and takes my hands, lifting them and pinning them on each side of my head, leaning his face down, so his nose brushes against my cheek and his lips linger a breath away from mine. His voice, now getting that low rumble to it.

"Do you promise you won't kill my girl if she finds out and tries to do something?"

"I promise, "I exhale, finally able to get words out and letting a faint laugh leave my mouth.

As soon as my words hit the air, he connects our mouths, kissing me with a voice that makes my shoulders dig back against the wall.

The modest act of him pinning my arms against the wall sends chills up my spine, and I'm shocked at how thrilling it feels. Our kiss is all wet lips and warm tongues rolling against each other while our breathing heaves out of our nostrils.

He only breaks his mouth away when he wants to go to my neck. "Mhm, no hickeys, no hickeys- she'll know," I mutter, taking deep sharp breaths.

"Can't help it," Harry chuckles as he presses kisses on me. I want to taste you all the time." I can feel the excitement in his pants, which are packed tightly against me. It's made even more prominent when his hips start to shift from his pent-up frustration and his grip tightens on my wrists.

Harry sucks against a spot below my ear, sending chills down my back, making a low hum that trails off into a moan deep in his throat as he grinds his center harder against me. "I want you to keep your hands here, don't move them — do you think you can do that for me?" He mumbles against my skin as he gradually loosens his grip on my wrists and trails his fingers down my forearms, over my shoulders.