27

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

This chapter does talk about religion a bit
if you get uncomfortable, skip :)

After a few moments of silence, she says, "Harry, I'm sorry."

" Luna," I mutter, my mouth clenched.

I wasn't angry with her. The text messages didn't make me mad; they shocked and made me laugh. But I'm mad at my father for threatening Luna in such a reckless way. I threatened to hurt her like last time just because I was fucking coughing.

I swear you have to walk on eggs shells with that man. And don't get me started on the fucking Mark Caddel. I felt some time away as I walked around the corner and saw him holding her.

I wish I could go back in time and shoot him. That alone is enough to make me aggressive and furious. I hate when people look at her in that way.

" Harry, I had no idea you would react like that. I'm sorry. I'm serious about it. i- fuck, I feel horrible."

" Luna, stop, just fucking stop," I yelled as I watched her flinch and turn her back on me. She twisted the ring on her finger, nervously adjusting her brown hair.

I wasn't angry with her. I was mostly mad at myself for leaving her. However, I was confused about why she didn't use her knife. I gave it to her for a fucking reason.

I looked at her after a few minutes of quietness as she sat silently looking out the window. " did he hurt you?" I can feel her stare at me, which causes me to glance at her for a few seconds, speeding up the car as her stare made my heart skip a beat:

She blocks a few times and shakes her head, her complete lips looking so fucking perfect. "He didn't, he didn't. he just kept talking about his son."

"How come you didn't use your knife?"

"You said that no violence is allowed. I was scared because I didn't know what to do." Her voice was delicate and gentle. " I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing," I confessed, "I'm not mad at you."

"You're not?" She asked, seemingly surprised.

"Why would I be angry about something you can't control? I hoped you'd use your knife or gun if he did anything. But I'm mad at him that he thinks he can touch you. I was on the verge of cutting off his fucking hands."

As I drove a little quicker, she remained silent."Are you hungry?"

"Not really," I return my gaze to her as she strokes her arm. " are you?" She enquired.

"No, but we'll need some energy. It's going to be a tiring night." I turn to face her; her greenish-grey eyes are already looking at me.

"Eyes on the road, Styles," Luna says with a grin, and I return my gaze to the dark roadways. I couldn't stop letting smirks drop from my lips and start playing with them.

" didn't you say you wanted to be choked with my belt? I'm just doing my fiancé a favor." It was now her turn to choke and cough.

"I'm thinking of something light... ice cream, perhaps? down for that little devil?" I catch a glimpse of her as she licks her lip in surprise, her soft, innocent eyes turning mischievous.

Her mouth is hovering over mine as she leans against the consular. She repeats, "eyes on the road styles." My head swivels to face the road. Her lips were close to my ears, whispering.

"Do you think I'll be able to ride you again tonight?" She spoke in hushed tones. "I liked how you felt when you were under my control."

I clutched the steering wheel, feverishly swallowing. "Whatever you want, little devil," I sat with a slight grin. She can fantasize about having control all she wants, but that's the last thing I'll offer her tonight.