37

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

As I looked in the mirror, I groaned, "my ass is showing."

"How is that bad?" she applied her lip liner, I noticed her grin deepen.

"Everyone in the club will see my ass!"

"Do you feel uncomfortable?" She asked after she finished.

" not really; I do feel a bit insecure. " Jeni sighs and reaches for the lipstick.

"You look hot, Lulu; you're beautiful. Harry will agree." As I looked in the mirror, I nodded and fixed my hair.

" Harry took me on a date." After a few minutes of silence, she turned around, looking surprised.

" where did you guys go?"

"Well, first he took me out to lunch, then to the beach." I smiled as I walked around my room.

" The beach? What did you guys do there?"

" Uhm, We drank, got high, spoke, and had sex. We fell asleep there and awoke around sunrise; then, we talked more. It was cute."

"Sex on the beach?" As I bite down on my lips, her mouth widens. "You slut,"

I sat on the bed, laughing. " but you guys been sleeping in the separate bedrooms? It Just- Jesus, this doesn't make any sense."

"I sleep in his bed occasionally. Right now, we're fucking."

" no feelings?" She stood straight and raised an eyebrow as she approached me. She wore a short black see-through skirt with a side split and a matching black see-through top. She completed the look with black glossy heels and makeup.

" what do you mean?" She smacks the mint gun she was chewing on as she rolls her eyes.

" You don't have to be a smart ass to figure out what I'm talking about. Are you fucking with feelings or fucking with no feelings?"

"I have no idea what that means." she groans and places her hands on my shoulder, shaking me.

" Luna! Is it just fucking or a little more than when you guys have sex? Are there any emotions behind that?"

" Are you asking if he made love to me?" Her face morphs when she hears the word love, which makes me laugh.

" Yeah, if that's the way to say it.. has he?"

" we're not in love." I laughed, biting my lower lip.

" I don't think you have to be in love to make it."

" I believe we do. You know, jenian, that's how it works."

"Are you head over heels in love with him?" My mouth widens as she tilts her head.

"Love is a strong word. What exactly is love?"

She inhales deeply and frowns. "How do you feel about Harry when you think about him? a little bird told me you went crazy when he wasn't answering his phone."

"And you wouldn't? Did zayn even call you? text you?"

" he did."

" then why couldn't he answer me?" I sigh angrily, huffing out a breath. "For a week, I couldn't sleep, eat, or do anything."

"I understand, but Zayn had his reasons."

" Right," I shrug, "it's better if I believe Harry is dead than answer my calls and let me know he's alive."