55

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

"Do you want to explain to me why in the world you are so mad?" I looked up to see Harry standing there in front of me. I exhaled and then turned to glance at my computer screen once more.

"I'm not mad," I whispered. Harry closes the door to my office after entering.

" yes, you are. You've been mad since we got back from the fuckin hospital."

"I told you before, Harry. I have just been busy, like you." I bit my lower lip and resumed reading my email.

Harry closed my laptop closed and laughed. "Luna, I'm not going to put up with your Bullshit today. I know you're mad. You woke up so fuckin early and came down to your office."

" Just because I came down to my office this morning doesn't necessarily mean I'm mad, Harry." I frown " you wake up early some days and go work out. Does that mean you're mad with me?"

He pinches the bridge of his nose, muttering, "Jesus. Talk to me, Luna."

"I'm not Harry; I am upset, though." as he stares at me, I can see the color in his face drain.

I got up and went to the tiny bar he had set up for me, pouring a cup of whiskey for myself. "You told me something went wrong the day of the hospital, and I was so afraid you were hurt,"

I paused. "I was scared, Harry. I felt scared. Why don't you ever want to talk to me? I'm not frágil- I thought you were hurt."

"However, I wasn't." he frowns and walks toward me.

"But you never explained what the hell happened, so I've been sitting here for the entire time wondering about several things. Is it because you don't trust me?"

" what? I do trust you, baby. I didn't want to worry you; I didn't want to make it about me. That day was important for gem, and when she told you, you're Caleb's godmother."

"I could care less. Harry, you're my husband; you're important to me." I whispered. "I would listen to you all day long."

He approaches me and murmurs, "Luna," but I move past him and go into the hallway into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry; I didn't realize you felt that way."

" why wouldn't I feel like that, Harry? Imagine it was me." I put my hands on the counter as the whiskey burned my throat.

"I'm worried about you too because you've been acting strangely ever since-" He holds himself back from saying more.

I turned to face him and chuckled. I was unable to look into his eyes because it hurt. He looked sad. He looked at me with so much love, and I felt nothing. " how can I not, Harry? I nearly died? I was drugged. Someone is after me. I can't even leave my house without carrying a stupid gun I don't even know how to use correctly."

Harry's eyes showed regret and guilt as I talked, making my words seem to hurt him. "it hurts, Harry."

" I know—"

"no. you don't know," I shook my head and watched as he tried to control his anger toward me.

" what do you mean I don't?" He clenched his jaw and couldn't help but chuckle, turning his head. "my fucking wife died in my arms, and you want to tell me I don't know?"

" Harry."

" I watched you stop breathing in my arms, and you want to tell me I don't know?" He started yelling now. " I watched you covered in blood, the ambulance left, and I wasn't there with you. I waited in the waiting area without knowing if you were still alive or not. And you want to tell me I don't know?"