63

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

Beeping. My head was pounding, and it sounded like a loud ringing in my ear that wouldn't go away. I attempted to open my eyes, but I was unsuccessful. As I attempted once more to open my eyes, my hand balled into a fist, emitting a wretched wail that burned my throat.

I felt glued and adhered. I groan out my muscles feeling ineffective. A shriek sprang from my mouth as the pain struck my ribs. I attempt to open my eyes once more, but a bright light that is blurring through the room causes me to close them again.

Where am I?

Panic. That's what I felt—like I was having trouble breathing, my skin was itching, and my mind was racing.

I'm lost. I feel imprisoned. I try to move once again but I'm unable to do so due to pain in my hips and ribs, so I cry once more.

What is going on? I gently open my eyes, adapting to the harsh light, and clench my hand into a fist. My breathing became labored. It hurt to move any part of my body.

As my head whirled around the room, Four plain white walls, bright lights that make the room appear larger than it is, and the scratchy sensation of the hard blanket against my chilly body all come to mind. I ripped the oxygen mask from my face. I became anxious from my heart's beeping, which made my ears ring even louder. Without giving it a second thought, I ripped the needle from my arm and watched the blood trickle down.

Panic

I inhaled deeply and exhaled quickly as the room seemed to be whirling. Even though I was lying down, I felt lightheaded.

My mouth felt painful, aching, and dry. I rubbed the front of my head as I tried to recall why I was in this situation, but it all felt fake, and I couldn't get out of bed. I was so helpless.

I had bandages all over me, and I could feel my body give out. My chest stung and felt like knives every time I took a deep breath.

It all hit me at that point. Harry.

Fire?

Harry.

I attempted to sit up again while taking a deep breath, but I failed. I felt like I was stuck to the bed. I raise myself while sobbing as I finally sat down.

My head cocked back, and I started to cry once more. It was killing me in my lower body. Tears streamed down my face as my hand rubbed against my thighs the door bursting open.

My eyes dart over to the door despite the pain in my head. With a cup of coffee in her hand, Jeni was standing on the opposite side. As soon as she turns to look for me, the coffee spills from her hands, and she gasps and gasps again the coffee burning her leg and hand.

She pushes her head out the door while stifling anguish. "She is awake—" she places a hand over her mouth and rushes towards me " Luna- oh my g
God Luna-"

She is crying.

Why she is crying?

"How long have you been—?" She pauses and frowns as she looks down at the wires that were once in me before hitting a button.

I gasped, "Luna—," and looked down, my eyes beginning to well with tears. She's so loud. My head and ears hurt.

As I turned my head towards the door, I glanced at the nurse, who appeared equally shocked, her eyes darting down to the spilled coffee.

Clearing my throat once I cry out " Where's Harry? Harry Styles? Where Harry." My throat felt like it is raw, burning with each word.

"You shouldn't have taken this out, ma'am," she murmured as she approached me, "It will help you—" A doctor with a clipboard enters unexpectedly.