7

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤
Mercury: retrograde
hotel room service: pitbull

Even though I had told Harry that I hated him, I found myself in the same club, but this time it was to celebrate with Jeni. I told her the news, and my father ended up purchasing a building that I fell in love with right away. It needs a few repairs for my liking, but I'm already one step ahead.

When I told Jeni, she indicated we celebrate right away. I was so optimistic and excited. So we ended up at Harry's Club. We sat on the second level near the back on long black couches. With zayn, some guy named Louis.

I was dressed in an extremely tight black dress that showed my curves and had a low cut that exposed my cleavage. I felt hot and powerful as if the world was revolving around me.

"Here are a few more shots." Jeni smiled as she walked around with the tray, handing one to each of us: me, Zayn, and Louis.

" to Luna!" she grins, sitting on me.

" to Luna!" Everyone joined in as I laughed, throwing my head back, swallowing the liquid that burned my throat and made my body feel warm.

" what are we celebrating?" I looked forward, watching as harry stood near, looking tall and intimidating.

I push my hair behind my biting my lips. I hadn't seen Harry since I told him I hated him. which was almost two weeks ago; I know I was wrong about it, but I couldn't help the words from leaving my lips.

"Luna has finally quit her job and is starting over," Jeni said, smiling down at me. I bide my time behind her; my cheeks become a rosy pink. I wouldn't say I liked the attention she lavished on me. Everything seemed implausible.

Harry didn't respond, his eyes glancing at my body. Our gazes never left each other, my eyes going to his almost exposed chest, his white button-up nearly covering him up. I didn't even feel Jeni get up watching harry with my legs closed tightly and his deadly stare

He tilts his head and presses a blunt against his lips. " Luna, "

"Hi," I say nervously, my gaze fixed on my pink nails.

I grinned and turned to face him, watching as his cheeks swelled and his jaw clenched slightly. I snatched the blur from the tips of his fingers, his brow furrowed.

"How are you starting over?" Looking down at me, he questioned. I smiled as I brushed my hair back.

"I bought a building to open my bookstore cafe... it needs to be well built and just a lot of shit."

" bookstore cafe?" I nodded, handing him the blunt.

" it's a book store with a cafe in it... I think you'll like it."

Harry's brow furrowed as he shook his head. "I don't like books," I rolled my eyes, grabbing a cup of alcohol from a woman who worked here.

"I mean... I think you'll like the place I'm doing it at it's a little similar to this but smaller, it has a second floor, and I'm thinking to have books mostly and like places to read up there and downstairs the cafe, plus a basement but I'm not sure what I'll use that for."

" You know, basements are useful for hiding things in places where you can make a lot of money.. this club has one."

I raised an eyebrow, grinning. " what am I going to hide down there? Drugs? I don't think I should be hiding books.."