42

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

Hi! This chapter does talk about someone's physical looks. I just wanted to give you guys a little heads up for those who would feel uncomfortable. Remember, all sizes and shapes are beautiful. You are gorgeous no matter what.

"The fire started here around three a.m., according to police," Liam muttered, placing his arms around my girlfriend and kissing the top of her head in a gentle faring way. A spark of jealousy ran over my body, but I couldn't say anything knowing they were only friends.

I hum, walling towards the mini bar in my office. "nothing was caught on camera?" I inquired, tilting the whiskey bottle and watching it pours into the cup.

he takes a moment to think and shakes his head. " I hacked into the building across the street. So far, all I have is a man pouring gas and lighting it up. He stayed to watch the fire until the firefighters arrived." Liam stands up and walks toward me, throwing a paper file on the table.

I looked at him before glancing down and picking up the file. " you were able to catch his face."

"No," he murmured as I looked through the pictures, watching as the building was on fire till the firefighter arrived.

" Whoever did this. did a good job of covering themselves. They left no evidence behind as if in right now. they did an autopsy on your security, and we found out the cause of death was stabbed wounds to the stomach and chest."

" how many times was he stabbed," everyone turns to look at Luna, and she shrugs.

" what?" I raised an eyebrow as I looked at her. She sat on the long black couch from my club office, knees pressed to her chest. She had my hoodie on with some leggings, hair tied up on the top of her head messily. " whoever this is obsessed with, killing your security, first that girl, and now him?"

" I believe they said roughly 15 or 20," Liam replied to her question. " and whoever this person is, is starting slowly. Killing Harry security is small; I believe this is all some dirty game of his."

"Do you know how long it takes to stab someone fifteen times?" Zayn enters the room from the corner, lighting a cigarette. " we also have to be prepared for anything and any day."

"was somewhere nobody could've seen him. he took his time, most likely watching him bleed out."

"Ew," Luna grimaces. "So you have no idea who set it on fire? Who killed him? So we could've stayed in Itlay longer? I still could've had more honeymoon sex."

"Luna," I laughed, looking at her. She grinned, her face turning a light shade of pink as the boys laughed at her.

" What?" she laughs, " I'm serious. Do you guys know anything?"

"Not at all. We know it's a guy, his height, and that's it," Louis shrugs. "We're still looking for some sort of evidence, hacking into different cameras."

As he walked around the room, Louis mumbled, "Luna, have you ever been stalked before? Maybe this can be someone you know."

"no." She stares at Liam with a shake of her head. "wait." the room grows quiet as we stare at her.

" what?" I asked as she shook her head.

" Luna had this stalker.. back in a high school obsessed with her. during that time, she was dating her ex Zac, and her stalker was way older than her. It never got intense. She just put a restraining order."

"When was this?" I questioned, my attention focused on her.

"At the start of the senior year, He was a college freshman. He only sent me flowers, messages, and expensive gifts randomly. It got to a point where it freaked me out, and I reported it. but I know his name."