15

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

"Why couldn't she take these pills on the goddam couch?" I rambled out, picking up her bridal styles while glaring at Niall, who was standing nearby.

"She's bleeding," he murmured as if it weren't the most obvious thing on the planet.

"No shit." I stare at him for a few seconds before grabbing a napkin to wipe the small amount of blood on her temples.

"Why are you doing your father's jobs?" Holding the door open for me, Niall questioned.

"because he could have done much worse. Who knows what he'd do if he were alone with Luna. "I shake my head as I grasp her limp body.

Before glancing at me, he says, " Luna is a good girl. Do not hurt her."

"I wasn't planning on hurting her, Ni, just making life simpler. How did you meet Luna again?" I ask.

"She spotted me giving out drugs at a party and asked what I had, and we stayed in touch after that. You Know she's one of our biggest buyers; most of the money comes from here. It's almost an every-week thing. I had no idea you guys knew each other until I saw you guys together at the club."

Is she an addict?

"Please don't tell her I gave her benzodiazepines instead of molly," Niall mumbled as he held the final door open.

As I waited for Niall to open the back door, I sighed, "I'm not going to tell her." It was around eleven o'clock in the night. City lights were illuminating the vacant parking lot, as well as a full moon that sparkled today, with stars innumerable.

I turned to face Niall and slammed the car door. "Thank you once again." He nods and smiles as he looks inside the car.

"Of course, boss, don't let Giovanni hurt her."

Glancing towards the car, I creased my brows as I noticed Luna's limp form on the seats. "Did you and Luna have anything going on?"

He laughs and shakes his head, "what? No, I've only known her for some time now; she's like family to me; she's invited me to parties with her friends when I'm not working, and she respects me in general. She's a sweetheart who will undoubtedly brighten your day."

I nod and tilt my head. "Don't worry; I'm not going to bring you up. I don't want Luna to dislike both of us."

"She will not detest you." We lock gazes for a few moments before Niall shrugs and grins. "Maybe she would, She's a bit obstinate, but she'll be confused, so bear with her and remember she's not a part of this world, Harry."

" Okay, Niall, I understand it. No more speeches now. Now hurry up and enjoy the remainder of the night, thank you."

I climbed into the driver's seat and started the car as soon as he left. Driving to my father's house silently, not wanting to wake her up with any noise.

-

" Does she have to be chained up?" As I witnessed my father's security team shackle her wrists and lay her on the ground, I wondered.