33.

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

"What are you doing here, Luna?" Liam smiles, his head cocked. I took a seat in the chair in front of his desk and took a look around.

"Can anyone hear me?"

"How did you get in here and no?"

"I told them I was your sister," I said. "Can I talk with you?"

"Is this about Harry?" He asked, his hand resting on the desk.

"It is," I say, taking a deep breath.

"Is he hurting you?" He muttered, placing a piece of paper on his desk, " Jeni told me everything; you'll be safe. I'm working on a case right now."

"I will need you to drop it," He shook his head and frowned.

" I'm sorry, Luna, but I can't do that. This guy, he's dangerous. His family had been murdering people for years, and now it's all coming together, and these people need to be locked up."

" it's pointless, Liam, these people," I breathed out. "These guys have a ridiculous amount of money, far more than you can imagine, and don't get me started on power. They'll use the one thing they have, power if they find out you're trying to track them down. And will shut off everything; maybe You will vanish. These people can't be put away. The records are cleaner than mine. They to the public eye, to the federal agents, they're just people who are well respected because people think all they have is money and people know that when someone has money, anything is possible."

" they're killers, Luna."

"I know that, Liam," I say as I move my hair back. "How much money do you make in a year?"

"If I work my hours, I'll make roughly 70,000 in a year."

"Would you like to work for Harry?" I asked, nodding. "with just one job, you can make ten thousand dollars."

" work for Harry? Why would I do such a thing?"

"I can also go to jail, Liam." I clenched my teeth and cocked my head. "I can convince Harry to give you more money; all you have to do now is drop the case and help Harry find information about someone when he wants it. you can talk to him for more information."

"Unless you do something, Luna, you won't go to jail."

"I'm about to do something," I say, my hands clenched into a fist.

" what are you going to do, Luna. This is something you can't tell me." As he gazed around the workplace, he appeared to panic.

"I'm about to murder a woman named Wand, and I need your help finding her." As I continued to stare at him, his eyes widened.

"I made money through selling my apartment. I'll pay you $20,000 if you tell me where she is."

" Luna, I can't let you kill someone that's fucking crazy; you can get caught."

"But I'm not going to." I shook my head. "I'm not going to get caught, Liam. Consider it; this is a fantastic deal, better than ending up dead in the future."

He looks nervously, pushing his hair back. " Luna,"

"Then do it for me. I can't let go of my best friend; I love you."

" All right. But I'd like more money, and I'd like to speak with Harry about how this will work."

With a tilt of my head, I smile. " That's amazing. promise me that you will drop the case."