50

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

I push the door open while holding the tray in my hands, only to find the bed empty. " Harry?" I call out and set the tray on the bed.

"I'm in the bathroom," he shouts, and I walk towards the bathroom, standing near the doorway, watching as Harry rinsed his mouth.

I walked toward him wrapping my arms around his torso. I sighed, "Good morning, baby," and kissed his back.

He murmurs, "Good morning, my love," turning me around and leaning in to give me a brief, sweet kiss on the lips that has a minty taste. He gently questioned, trapping me between the sink and his body, "Where did you run off to too?"

"I made you breakfast, even though breakfast in bed was the original plan." I laugh apprehensively, my cheeks turning red.

" Breakfast for me? in bed. What's the special occasion?" He asked, raising an eyebrow in disbelief and pushing my hair behind my ears.

"Being the best boyfriend ever."

" Oh yeah?" I hum, " What did I do to be the best boyfriend ever."

" What have you not done?" I grin as I see Harry's lips pull into another broad grin. I pull him out of the bathroom and towards the unmade bed.

" Sit," I demand, crawling up the bed, Harry sits on the opposite side, and I place the tray on his lap.
"I cooked you a chocolate sheet pan pancake, some fruits, and freshly squeezed orange juice."

Harry is silent while keeping an eye on me as I ramble. My eyes closed for a split second as my lips fell to a thin line. " If you... don't like it, you can tell me."

"That's not it" He grinned as he turned his head to look at the food.

" Oh?" I muttered. " Did I do something wrong?" My body erupted in panic suddenly. " Are you allergic to something?"

"No, none of that, darlin'; I'm immensely thankful for everything," he laughs. "This has never been done for me; it seems odd."

I muttered, "Oh," and then there was silence between us.

" Are you doing this because of what I said last night?" Harry's green eyes never left mine as he looked at me with remorse, grief, and guilt. He exhales before slicing his food to begin eating.

I looked down at my chipped nails and noticed that the pink nail polish was nearly completely worn off. "To be fair, I did say that I would look after you today. Today we take care of your mental health."

Harry's eyes meet mine and turn to focus on me.
" I don't want you to treat me differently." the words spill out of his mouth.

" I don't want to treat you differently," I uttered, the words feeling sour on my tongue. "You put in so much effort for not only your job but also for me; I think you deserve a break."

" It's part of my life. I'm used to it." He exhales and sets the fork in front of my lips. I leaned forward, taking a bite.

" You don't have to worry about me, but thank you."

As soon as I finished, I was back to making my point. "And if it was me? If I was in your shoes if I was just as stressed as you are, what would you do."

He observes me while remaining mute. Instead, he leans forward and cleans the corner of my mouth with his finger, soon bringing it towards his lips, sucking on it. " Messy girl, how did you get chocolate all over your mouth?"