57

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

"What if we go against my father's wishes and have fun here?" I turn to face his voice while grinning.

I smiled as I watched my hair curl and uttered, "I'm almost done curling my hair, baby."

"I asked you a question." He approaches behind me and kisses my neck passionately, running his nose down the side of my face.

I laughed. " no, you dork." he groaned.

"You look beautiful." I grinned and directed his attention to the mirror. "How do you feel right now?"

"If I'm being sincere, a little anxious." I sucked in a long exhausting breath. "I have no idea what your father might say or do."

" he's not gonna do anything to you," Harry murmured, turning me around.

"whoa! Be careful. It's hot." I laugh. Harry takes the iron from my hand and sets it aside. "wait. I'll unplug it."

He grabbed my face and kissed me. " you look beautiful."

" thank you:" I can feel the heat rising on my face and Harry's grin growing. " you're beautiful." I push his hair away after swallowing.

" I love you,"

"I love you," he says again, his smile growing. "can you say it one more time?"

I chuckled and placed my hands on his chest. "Harry, I love you. Now leave. We're already running late like always."

"Okay, I'll go to the bathroom and wait downstairs for you. Take longer than five minutes, and ill be back for another kiss."

" you're so needy," I grinned, watching as He walked out of the room with a smile. I looked at myself again, grabbing the red lipstick. Watching it stain my lips in color, Harry loves to see me wear it.

I continued looking at myself, running my fingertips against the sparkly dress. Victors
Words about my appearance still ring in my head from time to time, but every day Harry tells me how beautiful I am and makes me feel good about myself.

And today I think I look pretty, my hair was slowly growing again, passing my shoulder. The dresses fitted my body perfectly, showing off my curves.

I walked downstairs, my heel clicking against the tiles; Harry turned around as soon as he heard me, his mouth slightly parted. " What do you think?"

" you take my breath away." I take a deep breath and grin while cocking my head up. His head tipped down as his teeth dug into his lower lip. "you're gorgeous."

" I am?" he smiles, a dimple appearing on his cheeks; my eyes shift to it, and I smile again.

He tilts my head upwards, humming. " that's my pretty girl. Tell me why we can't stay home. I'll make dinner, sing a few tunes, and dance with you."

" Because we're already disobeying your father by wearing black. Let's at least go."

" black is your color. I'm the luckiest man alive, thank God. I would do anything for you."

"oh god. Harry, you're scaring me; let's go." He started laughing as I walked past him and bent down, petting Honey. "I'll see you tonight; bye, sweet girl. If Giovanni doesn't murder us."

"He won't kill the next generation. We're end game, baby."

"right. right. How are we end-game, Harry?" He turns his head slightly, opening the door to the car he nearly uses—his red Lambo.