40

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

Trigger Warning
this chapter talks about SA. If this is a sensitive topic for you, please skip the end of the chapter. you guys are loved <3 take care of yourself.

"Wake up," I muttered into his ears, and as I laid a kiss on his cheeks, Harry shifted in his sleep. "Please wake up; I want to go out."

Harry drifts to the side, wrapping me in a bear hug. "Sleep Lu," he said, his voice hoarse and heavy.

"But we're in Italy," I pout and wiggle around to face him. Harry hummed, his brows wrinkled and a pout on his lips as I grabbed his face and pressed a kiss on his lips.

"Let's go get breakfast," I said quietly.

"How about we stay in bed for a while?" As he peeled his eyelids open and looked at me, his voice was still deep and gruff.

"good morning," I grinned, looking up at him.

He licked his lips, muttering, "good morning Luna. what are you doing up so early, my love?" I sit up in bed, the comforter sliding onto my lap as I roll my eyes.

" it's not early, baby... it's 9 am, and that's like three back at home. Look, you should be surprised and happy; I'm the one up early. you lazy bum."

Harry laughs and pulls me down, squeezing me close to his body. I hummed, his words vibrating across my skin, "I have a few things planned for us today, baby."

"like what?"

" it's a surprised, but first we can go out to eat breakfast, or do you want to make something."

"Nope," I said, shaking my head."We're going out."

"Pretty girl," he says, blushing and averting my gaze. " how did you sleep? you're probably going to be a bit jet lag and not used to the time difference."

"I slept like a baby; I think we should switch to a queen bed; a king is too big... I like being close to you."

" Oh yeah?" He laughed.

" What are you doing with a bed so big?"

"sleeping however I wanted. I think the king is perfect because you sleep in strange positions."

"No, I don't." Looking at Harry, I rolled my eyes.

"You have a habit of sleeping sideways, baby. I have to pull you, so you're next to me almost every night."

" you're exaggerating." I wrapped my arms around him. " you're sleeping alone tonight. On the couch."

" no," he laughs, " already sending me to the couch? I sleep better when I'm around you."

I give a big smile and hide my face in the crook of his neck. A heavy chuckle emanates from Harry's chest as he glides his hands down my back. "Look at me, Lu," Harry says as he leans back and raises my head. My cheeks gleamed while I stared at Harry, who looked everywhere at once.

His light green eyes were bright and amused. "Yes, Harry," I said after an eternity of silence.

He drew me in for a deep kiss as his lips tugged up into a smile. They moved together with mine; his lips felt warm and wet. I was the first to back away, already gasping for air. I meet his eyes in the middle and glance at his bare, swollen lips.

" Nothing, just wanted to look at you." my cheeks flush again, and I'm cupping Harry's face. I crawled on top of Harry, our hands interlocking together, placed on either side of Harry's head.