28

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

The second time my phone rang today, it jolted me awake. I grumble as I blindly take up my phone off the nightstand.

" Hello?"

"It's nearly noon, Luna; why are you're still sleeping?" My father asks over the phone.

" I had a long night," I murmured, taking a deep breath looking around the empty room.

" With who?"

"Nobody, dad," I rolled my eyes as I sat up, pulling up my hair into a ponytail.

" Yeah, sure," Luke sighs as my eyes fall on a piece of paper, "I know you. You are my daughter,"

went to a meeting see you later - H

I bit my lower lip nervously, groaning at how my body felt. "Today, books and furniture will be delivered to your bookstore. All you have to do now is finish naming it and arrange everything how you want."

"And that's all there is to it?" I grin

"And that's it, princess, you open your bookstores," my father exclaims, a big grin on my face.

"When do you think I'll be able to open it?"

"Whenever you want and have employees."

" oh my god. Thank you- thank you, I love you." I smile excitedly. "I'll go later today when I eat something."

" Okay, I'll see you later today; I'm so proud of you. and you've got to introduce me to whatever it is that's been keeping you busy."

Even though he couldn't see me, I squinted my eyes. "Who said that?"

I laughed and rubbed my face, "I know my daughter."

" Maybe you'll meet him.." I bite my lips getting up from bed. Harry's shirt falls to cover my ass, "I'll talk to you later. I love you."

"Bye, I love you." I got off the phone, wincing from the ache in my legs. I made my way to my room and the bathroom.

I ran my hands down my neck, examining the dark purple markings left by the belt, and my lips tugged up into a tiny smile, remembering everything that had happened last night. After we both showered, he handed me a shirt and went to get my underwear from my room, and we both fell asleep on the bed.

He was on the far end, and I was on the other end, trying to keep some distance between us. I turn around and lift Harry's shirt to look at my ass, there were handprints, the initials of his rings, and my skin was cut.

"Jesus Christ,"

Anyways, I don't regret it. Plus, I was starving.

Everything we did last night drained my energy and made me feel weak and exhausted. As I made my way to the kitchen, I noticed the ingredients to make pasta.

You said you make a killer pasta, right? Show me, little devil.

I bite my lower lip as I stare at the note for a few minutes, and then I realize I'm smiling and laughing at a note. I was delighted by the letter.

I shook my head and walked back to his living room, where I re-turned on the music.

Arctic monkeys- favorite worst nightmare.

My personal favorite. As I walked back into the kitchen, a song began to play, and I quickly got to work. First, boil the water. I can't get the thought out of my head about last night, from Harry gifting me the rose necklace to going to bed together. That's something else.