31

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

It's been three days since we haven't spoken to each other. Harry has been leaving the house early and returning late for the past three days. I've been fucking high on Xanax for three days. Three days of almost no sleep and three days of unsuccessful attempts to contact Jeni.

I was on the verge of giving up. I needed to speak with Jeni and see her. But nothing would make her pay attention to me; she would ignore me completely.

I'm not sure if she's ignoring Zayn or if it's just me. Is she just angry with me? But why is she upset with me? Of course, I tried to warn her, and she went ahead and did the opposite of what I said.

She must have thought I was joking; she must have, doesn't she care about her life? I hope that right now, wherever she is, she's safe, and nothing is happening right now. If Harry's father found out, I would've known by now.

I was in the kitchen fixing breakfast for myself, and Harry was obviously at the gym.

I had to tell him that he needed to let me out so that I could start hiring people, but every time he looked at me, it was with disgust. And I'm not sure why. I'm still confused about why he's so upset about what happened.

I wrapped my hair into a bun, placing both hands on the counter, looking at my phone as it rang.

Jeni

It was as if the universe had heard me thinking about her. My heart pounded quickly as I immediately grabbed it, pressing it into my ears. "hello? Are you all right, Jeni?" I rushed out, leaning against the counter.

She sobs into the phone, " Luna. I'm so sorry." As I take a step back, my brows wrinkle, my heart beating, and my blood turns cold.

" Jeni, what happened. is it okay? are you safe?"

She exhales and says, "I'm safe. Are you? I'm sorry— I didn't realize this was so dangerous."

"Of course I'm safe," I said quietly, closing my eyes as her words reassured me. "Can you tell me where you are right now?"

" that's the thing. I'm not sure. Harry, he took me somewhere, and it's so strange. I think I'm in a house, but I'm not sure."

"Wait, what?" I held my breath and remained still. "can you share your location with me?"

" The service here is terrible; I'm shocked the call went through considering how many times I've called you. are you ignoring me?"

"No! Obviously not. I haven't gotten anything yet."

" Harry and zayn, they don't trust me. they keep asking me a question like they're fucking cops."

" how long has this been happening?" I asked.

"It's been four days... I think... you know, I was so mad at zayn he said we were going on vacation. vacation, my fucking ass."

"He probably didn't want to lie to you, Jeniani; it was most likely Harry; he has to do whatever Harry says,"

"Of course, please come and get me. Speak with Harry; this place stinks."

"Have they strapped anything to your head, Jeni?"

"What?" She exclaims in a panic, "no? are they? Luna. I'm terrified. Zayn usually stays with me, but I'm on my own. Did they do something like that to you? did you go through that"

"What the hell are they doing to you?"

"They keep asking if I told anyone,"

"Did you?" I asked, my heart beating as she remained silent for a moment. "This isn't a game, Jeni. Did you tell anyone about it? We're all dead if this falls into the wrong hands."