2.

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

What a strange feeling to be drunk. I liked how my mind buzzed in response to the feeling and how my body reacted to almost any touch.

The sensation was similar to euphoria.

Everything was a little dizzy, but I was aware of my surroundings. I watched Jeni as she danced with Zayn. He somehow just left the bar and walked towards the dance floor.

Maybe he held a higher position at the club, or he was close to the owner. She was clearly having a good time, which made me happy.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I turned around and closed my eyes for a split second. When I opened them, a pair of dark green ones stared down at me.

"Uhm... "

"Can I see your ID?" He urged, laying both hands on the counter, precisely like Zayn. When I looked down, I noticed that his arm was also covered in tattoos, but he had a cross near his thumb and a few more hand tattoos that weren't as large.

I didn't move, allowing my drunkenness to slow my reaction. "I'm sorry? I'm now being asked for my ID?"

"I've never seen you around. You seem quite young," he replies, licking his lips.

"I am," I grinned, "21," he laughed, staring down at me.

"mhm, you're a horrible liar, and I've never met you. We don't allow minors in the club, to make that clear."

I smiled and pushed my hair back. "I'm not a minor unless you count eighteen as one—wait—fuck," I laughed, covering my mouth with my hand.

His curly hair fell in front of his eyes, and a smirk appeared on his plump pink lips. "Got caught in a lie, eh? I swear to God, if it was Niall who gave you the alcohol, I'm going to."

"huh? No, it wasn't whoever that guy is; it's not that serious, dude, I can handle it."

" dude?" he chuckles " names Harry Styles darlin' remember it,"

I rolled my eyes, my lips rolling inside my mouth. "Luna Miller," I shrug. "Remember it," I smiled as I mocked his British accent.

"I don't talk like that," he huffs out a breath, eyes glancing down to my breast. " luna, huh? y'know that means moon."

" so, I've been told." I shrugged as I laughed. "You'd never guess what my middle name is"

Harry raised an eyebrow and pushed his hair back. "sun?"

"No," I said, huffing out a breath. "I don't have one,"

"Then why-?" He shakes his head, licking his lips.

"Lunaaa," Jeni calls out my name, I turn around to see her arms wrapped around Zayn, grinning. " Do you want me to take ya home now? I'm going to zayns.."

I looked up to see Zayn staring at Harry. " Nah, it's fine, I'll take an uber or call Liam, thanks," she nods, letting go of Zayn and kissing my cheeks.

" call me if anything happens, sexy."

"The same goes for you; stay safe," she nods, smiling as she walks away with Zayn.

"You know Zayn?" Harry remarked, grabbing my attention.

"no," I laughed, "my friend does say they met at a yacht that I regret not going to; Jeni said he has hot friends," I furrowed my brows, watching his teeth sink onto his bottom lip. "Wait, how do you know Zayn?"