59

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

I could have melted into the bed in relief when I woke up to the same fragrant scent surrounding me in bed, as well as the same warmth and weight pressing against me. I think the faint snores slipping from her are the sweetest sound I've ever heard.

She looked peaceful and angelic, with her lips moving slightly as she slept. My fingers move against the delicate skin. soft and perfect.

We returned home after a week of hiding, just as the weather had begun to turn chilly. Fall was around the corner, leaves already falling off the trees, and the weather becoming cold enough for sweaters.

We spent this weekend talking about everything. Spending it just the two of us enjoying each other company as we avoided the rest of the world's problems. She seemed to be having fun with me alone, enjoying our pool and a naked morning at the beach. It felt like freedom a dream.

I wish we can always stay hidden. Far from everybody. I was worried about the possible consequences. I ignored my father's calls and text messages only answering Niall so he know we are safe. I couldn't risk anything. When we go back home, I'll face all the consequences.

I glanced down at Luna as she moved in her sleep.

I was so in love with her.
She is mesmerizing, like summer in every way.

I finally understood what true love was when I met Luna. Every morning when I wake up next to her, I love to see her pretty eyes, smile, and cheeks becoming red from kisses and compliments. Feeling her warm, smooth skin underneath mine.

Always so warm and soft.

It was like Luna was meant to be right next to me. With her, my heart felt complete. A level of happiness I never knew I was capable of. She showed to me the potential of love.

I promised myself that when all this was done, we would move far away. Far away from everyone. Perhaps to Italy, just the two of us. a new beginning.

I'll make that happen.

She moves in her sleep again, getting a little bit closer to me sliding her legs between mine and wrapping her arms around my torso. She murmured something under her breath that I couldn't quite catch. Kissing my chest a few times.

I kiss her forehead while running my fingers through her hair. " Good morning baby,"

Luna repeats after me pressing a kiss on my chest again. " what time is it?" she blinks her eyes open the sunlight peeking through the blinds we always seem to somehow forget to close.

I shrug and she lets out a grunt, "seven... Maybe eight." Luna's face glowed making her eyes shine brighter than they already were.

"Why do you wake up so early?" Luna uttered and I laughed kissing her cheeks a pink creeping on her face.

" I have a lot to do today, I didn't mean to wake you up. How are you feeling?"

" you didn't take me up baby, and I'm good how are you?"

" perfect." my hands slid up her shirt squeezing her waist. " I have to start getting ready."

" No" She pushed me till my back hit the bed, climbing on top of my body innocently trapping me between her legs

"Stay in bed." Luna frowns "pretty please."

"I have to leave for work, and you do too." She groans and falls against my chest, kissing the crook of my neck.