17 - Penguin x Law

The evening hadn't been going on long but for one reason or another (Y/n) had decided they were pissed off at their friend. "Law, I hate you" That statement was short and Law did move his focus towards them although he couldn't tell what he had done. "What exactly did I do this time (Y/n)-ya?" He was staring at them however when the latter replied Law could only start to rub his temples. "You know what you did" (Y/n) was glaring at him but the moment he spoke they moved close to him. "Enlighten me"

(Y/n) had made themselves comfortable in Law's lap and maybe that was a part of their plan since it distracted the male just enough for their numbers to be switched. "Well, I forgot... Good luck Law I love you with all my heart. May the Bread God protect you" They left his lap and made a beeline across the room but Law was still left confused. "Number seventeen!" Law knew his number wasn't for a while however someone decided to scream from across the room. "That would be Mister Heartstealer!"

"What!?" Sure enough, when Law looked down, he held the number seventeen within his fingertips. He knew the numbers had been switched although no one in the room cared to listen and somehow threw him into the dark closet before slamming the door shut. "Are you alright Captain?" The voice of his crewmate was clear although Law didn't know how to reply to his question. "Captain?... Don't worry we just need to wait out the seven minutes" Law picked up on the sad tone but couldn't see the reason behind it.

"You two need to kiss at least once while in there!" Normally the young pirate hated being told what to do although he was considered what the woman had said. He knew her well enough to realize he'd get in shit for not following the rules so to avoid a headache he moved closer to Penguin. The latter was taken by surprise since he wasn't prepared for the male's cold fingertips to touch his cheek. "Captain what are yo-" It hadn't crossed his mind to do such a thing with his crewmate but it was far too late to stop now. "Hold still Penguin-ya"

There was some noise just outside of the closet but Law ignored it as his lips drew closer to Penguin. "Don't kiss me unless you mean it Law" He hadn't expected to hear that although didn't offer a reply besides pressing his lips to the others. The kiss didn't last long and was more of a peck than anything. Law had been satisfied it was enough but before he could pull away Penguin forced their lips together once again. This kiss lasted a bit longer however again they separated before any tongue could be involved. "What the hell was that Penguin-ya?"

"Time's up Law! Are you both still- Law's glaring at me again!" This whole situation had been (Y/n)'s fault and Law was still holding a grudge against them. "(Y/n)-ya start walking towards the ship" It wasn't a request, (Y/n) knew that although still stood in front of the pair who had somehow moved them closer towards the exit. "My ship?" There was a slight sigh from Law but he quickly replied before pushing open the door for (Y/n) to walk through. "Mine and keep your mouth shut"

"Sure, thing Law" They could have put up a fight but (Y/n) was already tired so leaving the party would be fine with them. "Follow me Penguin-ya"

"Yes, Captain!" It hadn't taken long for Penguin to catch up to the pair but when he did (Y/n) looked back with a look of confusion on their face. "Why is he coming with us?" Sure, Penguin lived with Law although he could have easily walked back on his own at the end of the party. "Good things come in three" That one sentence caused (Y/n) to pause their pace but even after a few moments, they hadn't moved. Law was staring at their back and waited patiently as they spun on their heels. "What the hell does that mean?"

"Use your imagination"

"No thanks. My innocent mind can't handle that"

"Suit yourself"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End