34 - Duval

"(Y/n) can I borrow Law for a second?" Turning to the voice I didn't recognize the person but assumed she was a member of one of the other crews. She was blushing too which was slightly annoying. "You want to borrow my best friend? Hm, I don't think so" Normally I wasn't such a bitch however it was getting late and my mood was already in the trash. She wasn't even a member of his crew so she needed to fuck off. "It's important I have a doctor question"

"Is that supposed to mean something to me? Go ask someone else, there are at least three other doctors in this room" When I said that I'm sure a few looked over but I was too busy glaring at this girl to notice or care. "I know but Law is the best out of them all" That was one way to insult someone although I still didn't care if she was having health problems. "Number thirty-four!" It took me a second to check my number but as luck would have it my turn was finally here. "Guess I'm up"

"Oh, good I'll have Law back before you're finishe-" I wasn't sure if this girl was plain stupid or she thought somehow Law would be interested in someone like her. "No, you're not allowed to touch him. He needs to stand guard encase this weirdo tries to murder me in the hellish closet" Law had been quiet throughout this whole exchange but I knew from that look in his eyes he too was becoming annoyed. "(Y/n) move your ass we don't have all night!"

"Fuck off I'm co- I'm not going into that closet! Law we're leaving grab your shit!" Normally I wasn't such a coward but it only took one glance at my partner to realize I was in danger. "(Y/n)-ya calm down you'll be fine. Hurry up since I'm not paying a single Beri for you breaking the rules" He was always the calmer one but right now I was starting to think he had gone mad. "Law are you not seeing what I'm seeing?"

"It will be fine (Y/n)-ya" Alright Law would be hearing about this later but from the way Nami was staring at me I knew fleeing the room couldn't wait any longer. "Fuck you! If you're not coming with me then I'll go alone. Goodbye, don't look for me!" Getting out of the situation was all I cared about at the moment and I'd be damned if anyone stood in my way. "(Y/n) get back here! Someone drag that girl back here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

An Hour Later...

I really thought I was in the clear but somehow with the luck of the devil, it was Zoro who managed to find me and drag me back to the party. Still not sure how he managed it although he was officially on my hate list. "Put me down! I'm not going into that closet!" I was starting to grow tired from all this shouting and struggling but I still had some willpower to keep it up even though it might have been easier just to hide in the corner of the closet for seven minutes. "Yes, you are! Calm the hell down!"

"Law do something!" The man hadn't even left his spot but that bitch from earlier was now sitting in my spot. "It's only for seven minutes (Y/n)-ya" He did make a good point though that was not the response I was looking for. "Some friend you are. When this hell is over, I'm going to kick your ass!" That would be pretty hard to do but I would come pretty close if he wasn't in the mood to fight back. "She's quite a lively one" That was a unique voice although it would turn out it was from my so-called partner. "Shut the hell up!"

"That's (Y/n) for ya. Hot as hell and equally as hellish" I'm not sure who had said that but when I found out they were dead. "Hey! Don't you dare insult me! Ouch! Be gentler I bruise easily!" Even after all that time I spent running away I still found myself in this closet and I wasn't very happy about it. "Someone start the clock!" My partner somehow joined me inside but I was trying my best to curl up in the corner even though my knees still connected with his. "You don't seem very happy to be in here"

"No, I'm not. Who the fuck are you anyway?" I didn't catch his name but I was too concerned about dying to pay attention. "Duval but you can just call me handsome" I think he was trying to give himself a compliment though at that moment I just wanted to smack my head against the wall. "Great I'm stuck here with a crazy person" It wasn't said very loud however I really didn't care if he heard me or not. "What was that little lady?"

"First of all, my name is (Y/n) and I am not a lady" It was dark in here but I could sense he was trying to get closer to me. Even his hand decided it would brush against my cheek before it pulled back. "You look like a lady to me. Pretty cute one to if you don't mind me saying" Who did this giant think he was trying to fool? "I am not cute either"

"Do you enjoy being this stubborn? I do like a challenge. Can't say I've ever met a woman quite like you before" These next few minutes were going to be boring for him and I really didn't care about this game. "I'm done talking to you" I might have shut my mouth but that gave Duval the time to start talking again. "Why not enjoy the time we have (Y/n)? You have to kiss me at least once" I didn't have to do any such thing. "Like hell, I do Duval"

"Are you not at all curious?" I knew the time was almost up but that did cause me to lean slightly forward to see what he was going on about. "Curious about what?" He probably was going to say some stupid pick-up line although my focus briefly shifted towards the door where a shadow was forming. The time must almost be up, there's was mostly like a few seconds at best. "Let me show you, little lady"

"Stop calling me th-hmm" Before I could even finish my sentence his lips had found their way around mine but instead of pulling away, I remained still. It was an odd feeling although it wasn't completely hated. Well, that was until someone decided to open the closet door. "Alright, little bitch your times u- Fuck the bastard actually got a kiss from the demon!" Leave it to Kidd to piss me off within ten seconds however right now Duval had a grip on my hips stopping me from punching the male in the face. "Was that really seven minutes?"

"No, we decided to give me four" Now I could be a rude bitch at times but tonight I was in the mood to be fair. "Hm? Duval, you still have three minutes with me should you want them then follow me" There was plenty of things we could do together but I think giving him the three minutes would be fair then we could see where the night took each. "(Y/n)-ya your nose is bleeding"

"Fuck you Law"

~~~~~~~~~~~

End