14 - Sabo

"Fourteen"

"That's your number Sabo!" You had been looking down at your number when you heard Luffy speak up from the other side of the room. "So I get Sabo?~" Standing up you seen Sabo already was standing in front of you with his hand held out for you to take. Reaching your hand out you allow him to grab it before he led you into the closet.

Once you were both sitting on the closet ground you noticed he still hasn't released your hand. "Sabo? You're still holding onto my hand" Sabo let out a nervous laugh as he released your hand. "Sorry about that (Y/n)"

You brushed off Sabo's nervousness as you leaned in close to whisper into his ear. "We got seven minutes Sabo, make it count~" His hands made there way into your hair before you felt something soft meet your lips. 'Hm'

Sabo may had been nervous a few seconds ago but here he was kissing you as he slowly started to lick your bottom lip asking for entrance. Though you kept your lips tightly sealed to see what he would do next. You hadn't expected him to remove a hand from hair and pinch your side to get you to open your mouth.

But he did and his tongue quickly made its way into your mouth you tried to push his tongue out with your own but he was stronger than you. Finally, he pulls back as you try to regain your breath. "Damn Sabo, that was so out of character for you"

"Was it? You know I'm a grown man (Y/n), the way to treat me is like I'm an innocent little kid"

"Lalalala I can't hear you! You're just my cute and adorable Sabo!" He laughed at you before he responded again. "And you're the one who was teasing me!"

"Oh, was I?"

"Yes" You just loved to tease Sabo, his reactions were always so cute, plus the worst punishment you ever got for teasing him was a flick to the forehead. "Interesting even if I did tease you, you're still the one who had their tongue down the other persons throat"

"Fair enough (Y/n)" After the little argument was over you had decided to curl up in Sabo's lap and it seems like Sabo didn't mind as his arms wrapped around your middle until your time was up.

"Times up! Oh, you two are so cute!" Nami had opened the door and seen you two together but you quickly stood up. You started making your way back to Law but something is placed on your head, Sabo had placed his hat on you. "Come seat with me (Y/n)"

"Okay!" You sat on Sabo's lap for the rest of the game while some of his co-workers were giggling and taking pictures but you both ignored them.

~~~~~~~~~

End