30 - Sanji

"Law~ Come on don't be so rude! We're best friends and you shouldn't treat me like this!" We were late into the night and all I wanted to do was cuddle with my best friend but the man wasn't having it. "For the last time I'm not going to cuddle with you. If you touch me again, I will rearrange your organs, do I make myself clear (Y/n)-ya?"

"Crystal... Bepo you'll cuddle with me, right?" Before I could move from my spot Law had pulled me back down on the couch. "Don't bother my bear either!" As I glared at Law, I briefly heard Bepo apologize in the background. "I'm sorry (Y/n)-chan!" He was such a kind and sweet bear I wonder how Law managed to get him on to his ship in the first place? I sensed there was bearnapping involved but I didn't know for sure. 

"Number thirty" That sounded familiar reaching into my pocket I took out my piece of paper before I read my number. "I'll be back Law then I'll steal that cuddly bear of yours~ Bepo make sure Law doesn't spike my drink while I'm gone" Now Law was an okay friend but spiking my drink was something he did once since as he put it 'I was disturbing his peace' let's just say I didn't speak to him for a while after that.

"(Y/n)-chan! I'm so lucky to be partners with the prettiest girl here! For you my dear~" A perfect red rose was presented to me but I had to refuse it. "I'm sorry Sanji I can't accept that rose. I-I Achoo I have a flower allergy" I watched as the flower was quickly throw across the room as the man sank to the floor. "M-My apologizes (Y/n)-chan! I didn't know please forgive me!"

"Ouch! What the hell Law don't do that!" Law decided to give me a shot when I wasn't looking but at least it would help with symptoms. "You're welcome (Y/n)-ya" Flipping off the man I started heading for the closet before the shot took effect. It always made me tried and I didn't want to disappoint Sanji by falling asleep on him. "Come on Sanji~ We got seven minutes together"

"Coming (Y/n)-chan!!! Please allow me to get the door!" Sanji was such a gentleman I wish Law could be more like him. On second thought Law was perfect the way he was and it would make him twice as creepy if he was nice. "Thank you" Stepping into the closet I waited for the man to join me. As the door was closed, he sat across from me but he didn't make a move to touch me. 

"You can kiss me if you want to Sanji. I don't mind playing this game with you" He didn't need to be told twice as his lips pressed against mine. It wasn't a rough kiss but this man would never hurt a lady. When his tongue licked at my bottom lip, I was surprised though opened my mouth to allow it inside. As our tongues melted together, I could taste the tobacco from the cigarettes and while I wasn't a smoker it was quite pleasant. 

When he pulled away, I was left breathless, Sanji was an amazing kisser that was for sure. "How was that (Y/n)-chan? You know I didn't expect for you to show up to this party but I'm glad you did" It wasn't every day that someone was this excited to see me. Law's crew always loved when I would visit but their Captain didn't feel the same. "You're glad that I'm here, really?" 

"Of course, I missed you (Y/n)-chan. The day your crew arrived at the restaurant was a day to remember. Didn't you try to fight the entire kitchen staff for not fully cooking your meat?" Oh, great I thought I would never have to be reminded of that day again. "It wasn't the whole staff Sanji it was just one person"

"Hehehe. No matter it was still cute. Did you want to come back to the Sunny with me after this? I can make you a proper meal and we can catch up" Was this man asking me to dinner? Hm, I had plans to steal Bepo away from Law but that could be postponed for the time being. "I'd love to but we still have a few minutes in here why don't we make the best of it?"

Before he could say anything else my lips had already connected with his. While the last kiss was gentle and sweet this kiss held much more passion in it. 'Hm' As my eyes shifted to the bottom of the closet door, I seen the light flicker so pulled away from the man. "Times up Sanji... Sanji?" When his head dropped to my shoulder, I knew he had passed out. "Times up you tw- Damn it, wake up you shitty cook!"

"It's alright Zoro I got him" As I signaled for my crew before one of them had picked up the man and brought him over to a free couch where I placed his head into my lap. "You owe me dinner when you wake up Sanji but I don't mind waiting"

~~~~~~~~

End