17 - Penguin

I was growing tired of waiting for my turn, it was already past midnight and my number still hadn't been called. "Law, can I leave now?" The man only shook his head at me before he whispered into my ear. "Now that wouldn't be fair for your partner. It won't be so bad you're up next aren't you (Y/n)-Ya?"

"Yeah... but I'm tired~" As I placed my head on Law's shoulder, I heard a door opening, guess it's my turn now. "Let's go partner!"

"(Y/n) how do you know it's your turn?" Zoro spoke up as he was drinking his sake and I just stared at him like he was a moron. "Because I can count? Seventeen is after sixteen isn't it?" I heard a squeak across the room and at first, I thought it was Luffy's fan boy but instead it was Penguin. He quickly started walking towards me. I could see the disappointed looked from the other men on Law's crew since they didn't get to go in the closet with me.

He was passing by Law when the man felt the need to stop him and hold his scalpel in his neck before he whispered something into his ear, I could hear what it was but whatever it could be made Penguin go pale before he replied to his Captain. "U-Understood C-Captain! (Y/n) is in good hands!"

"Good, now run along. (Y/n)-Ya might fall asleep if you keep her waiting any longer" I sent a half-hearted glare towards Law as Penguin finally stood in front of me. "Shall we (Y/n)-Chan?" Penguin was so adorable right now but I could see that he was rather nervous, it could have been because he got to be in a closet with a girl or because of whatever Law said to him but it was most likely a little bit of both.

"Yes! Come on!" I pulled Penguin into the closet with me before I slammed the door shut behind me. "We got seven minutes Penguin, that's not a lot of time!"

"Wait (Y/n) what are you doing!?" 'Hm' My lips covered Penguins as I sat in his lap and started grinding against him. I didn't know what Law said to Penguin but I wasn't going to let that doctor ruin my fun with this man.

"Don't worry about Law, he's not even in here. What he doesn't know won't kill him" My hands start unzipping his Heart Pirates uniform as I continue to kiss his soft lips, he didn't fight back but he did grip my hips to make me stop moving. He pulled away from me so he could speak but once he finished his sentence, he started to leave hicks along my neck. "(Y/n) we only have seven minutes and Captain is right outside the door, I don't wish to die today!"

"Fine but I'm bringing you back to my ship once those doors open" My hands continued to feel Penguins well-toned abs and was starting to think that Law made his crewmembers wear these baggy uniforms to hide how good looking they were. The man did have a large enough ego for my theory to be correct. "Penguin I didn't know you were so fit~ You shouldn't keep these covered up~"

I shouldn't have said that because when I did Penguin bit down on my neck. "Ouch! Why'd you bite me, I am not food Penguin!?" As I started to pull away Penguin pulled me closer as I felt something wet and slime on the wound he caused, wait a minute! He was licking my wound Law wouldn't approach of such medical practices when he found out. "Sorry (Y/n) I didn't mean to!"

Penguin was just too cute to stay at mad so I accepted his apologize before the door opened to reveal Law standing there but the frown on his face caused me to clinch about to my sweet Penguin for dear life. "Time's up (Y/n)" His eyes wandered to my neck as a heard a soft growl start coming out of Law's mouth. "Penguin why the hell did you bite (Y/n)-Ya!"

I stood up so, I could confront Law and left Penguin sitting on the ground. "Get out of my way Law! Me and Penguin have plans, I won't allow you to stand in the way of me getting laid!" 'Lump' I looked behind me to see Penguin had passed out on the closet floor with blood pouring from his nose. "Look what you've done now Law! First mate come help me take Penguin back to the ship!"

"You're not taking my crewmate with you (Y/n)-Ya. Let me clean and bandage your wound, the human mouth is full of harmful bacteria"

"I have my own doctor he can look at it! Stop ruining my love life Law!" I wasn't sure how I was going to get out of this room but I knew it was happening one way or another. "Where are we putting the man (Y/n)?" My crewmembers gathered around the closet door but I knew if Law used his devil fruit powers, they wouldn't stand a chance. "My room~"

"I told you no (Y/n)-Ya!"

"The only way your stopping me is if you kill me Surgeon of Death!"

"ROOM"

~~~~~~~~

End