9 - Lucci

"Nine" Nami had fallen asleep so Zoro would put in charge of getting the pairs into the closet, but he was less than thrilled about it. "Did you morons hear me, nine your up" That would be me but where's my partner, "I'm sorry Zoro" Having been called a moron caused (Y/n) to start tearing up, and Sanji seen it. "You made (Y/n) cry, moss head!" Realizing his mistake he tried to apologize but (Y/n) ran out of the room before he had the chance.

(Y/n) may have been a pirate Captain but she was a very sensitive one. Her crew made up for it though and they never faulted the girl for it because at the end of the day they'd never sail under everyone else but her. "Who's the Captain's partner anyway?" Hearing someone get up they looked to see a man in a top hat walking towards where their Captain went.

"Lucci, you're the Captain's partner?" The crew knew the man well as they often ran into him on their travels but he never tried to arrest them, he never even attacked them. Not even after (Y/n) decided it would be a good idea to throw a ball of yarn across the deck, the man's feline nature kicked in and he chased after it. It was almost like the man had a crush on their Captain. "I'm going to spend my seven minutes with the girl"

He left the girls crew behind in shock before he made the way to where he would find the girl in question. "(Y/n)?" Seeing the girl still crying he bent down and began wiping her tears away, "It's okay" a few more tears fell before they started to dry up. "Is my partner upset with me?" The girl said it in a way that made Lucci sure that if he said 'yes' she would break down again. "I'm your partner, and no I'm not upset with you"

"Really you're not?" She started smiling before hugging the man, his tail began to wrap around her middle as she reached down to rub her hand along his soft fur. "Your fur is so soft Kitty" That was the nickname she used for him, as degrading as it was, he liked when she called him that. He knew she was a pirate but he would never arrest or attack her, even if he were to be ordered to, he couldn't bring himself to hurt her.

"What do you want to do (Y/n)?" Thinking about what they'd have to do in the closet if they had stayed in the other room, she perked him quickly on the lips before running away, or tried to, his tail kept her from escaping. Looking up at Lucci his cheeks were red and his ear had also popped out. "Cute" "I'm not cute (Y/n)"

"Your right, you're not just cute, your adorable" Lucci kissed her like she had him and then it was her turn to blush. "And you're my adorable little pirate"

"I'm not little"

"Yes, you are"

"No, I'm not"

"Okay you're not"

"Yes, I am" This one was definitely a keeper it didn't matter that she was a pirate or not, all he had to do now was make a good impression on the girl's keeper, Law.

"(Y/n)-ya"

~~~~~~~~~

End