4 - Zoro

"Four, step forth" Nami's making terrible jokes and has a blush across her face, she's loaded. The girl can hold her boozes sure but gets drunk really quick. I stand up and walk towards the closet but my partner is nowhere to be found. Where's my partner? "Who is (Y/N)'s partner?" Silences. "It's okay you can just skip my turn" Maybe I can get out of this.

"Marimo, you bastard. Get your ass up, you're keeping a beautiful young lady waiting" Sanji seems to have found your partner and kicks him towards to closet poor guy smacking his face against the door frame. "Damn Cook" He stands up and gets his sword ready and takes a fighting stance as Sanji raises his foot in preparation for a fight. "Zoro, get your ass in the closet or I'm going to rise the interest rate on the Beri's you still owe me"

He complains under his breath before putting his sword away "Fine" But the green haired man begins to walk in the wrong way "Ah, excuse the closets this way" Turning around with a small blush on his face he finally made his way into the closet me following in after.

"Zoro, right?" I recognize him from his wanted poster. "That's me, and your (Y/N)?" Oh, he knows me? "You know who I am?" I can hear him moving around before he asked "Yea you have a cursed sword as well?"

Not many people know that my sword is cursed though one Marine with glasses did try to take it from me once, said something about a pirate not deserving it. Now that I think about, she's here with another Marine. I should be wary about her but good thing I left my sword back on the ship.

"I do have a cursed sword how'd you know?" Our crews ran into each before but I don't remember him being there, I believe this is my first meeting with the man. "I felt a force on Great Bay Island and when I followed it, I found you having a picnic with your crew" "You didn't get lost on the way, hahaha?"

"What, no" He sounded offended at that. "Do you have a point, in bringing up my sword?"

"I wish to fight you (Y/N) let's see who's a better swordsman" A fight he's said, why not?

"Sure, but first" I begin kissing him before pinching his waist so my tongue can go in his mouth, he tastes like sake. Before long he takes control of the kiss getting on top of me and holding my hands over my head. But then the closet door is opened and before I know it Zoro is pulled out by Sanji.

"DAMN MARIMO, how dare you do such a thing to poor (Y/N)"

"Hey! Put him down me and him have business to take care of"

"What, but (Y/N)-swan"

"Down. Now" He drops Zoro but I go over to him taking his hand in mine.

"Come on Zoro, my swords back on my ship. You said you wanted to fight me, right?"

"Keep your hands off her Marimo" We don't listen to him as we leave, Mihawk also seemed interested to see our battle because he tagged along as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End