15 - Luffy

"Chubby bunny!" (Y/n) had been growing increasing bored so to cure her boredom Doctor Law suggested (Y/n) play the chubby bunny game but the girl was starting to think it was because Law didn't want her to talk to him anymore. "It's is the twelve marshmallow I've put in her mouth (Y/n)-Ya how do you still have space in your mouth?"

"I have cheeks!" Law put another marshmallow in the girl's mouth but that's when Zoro had called the next number. "Fifteen" The girl slowly stood up but Law's hand stopped her, she could she Luffy waiting at the closet door with a smile on his face while he waved at her. "You should spit those marshmallows out (Y/n)-Ya, you might choke" (Y/n) didn't listen to Law as she just kept them in her mouth. She did however look around the room to see if Boa Hancock was present, thankfully she wasn't.

(Y/n) walked into the closet with Luffy following quickly after as he slammed the door shut. "I'm glad I got you (Y/n)!" That surprised (Y/n) but as the marshmallows slowly moved back to the center of her mouth, she couldn't response encase the food spilled out of her mouth. "Hehehe. I got it (Y/n)!"

Before (Y/n) knew what was happening Luffy had his mouth over her and his tongue was in her mouth. She wasn't sure what he was doing but when he pulled away, she understood perfectly. Luffy had stolen each and every marshmallow that had been in mouth just seconds ago.

"Yum!" She thought it was over but then Luffy kissed her again, it was quick and sweet. Then he wrapped her up with his devil fruit before bringing her into his lap and that's where she stayed until the end of the seven minutes.

When the door opened Nami was standing there looking more evil than usual. "Did you two follow the kissing rule?"

"Yes Nami! My tongue was even in (Y/n)'s mouth!" Since everyone in the room had started laughing (Y/n) used that moment to crawl out of the closet and back to her seat. "Law, did he really need to announce that?" (Y/n)'s head with in Law's lap as he patted her head telling her it would be okay.

"(Y/n) come sit with me!" Speak of the devil Luffy was calling her name but when she looked over the couch back, she seen a bag of marshmallows in his hands, her eyes looked back to the coffee table where her bag had been sitting but it was missing. "My marshmallows!" She didn't really want to leave her couch but Luffy had stolen her snack, it was bad enough that he already took the ones out of her mouth.

"Want them back? Come sit right here!" He patted the spot right beside him, and with some reluctance (Y/n) began her trip over there. (Y/n) was about to ask for her snack back when Luffy held a marshmallow in front of her face. "I want to play that game you were playing with Law"

She was too tired to decline so just opened her mouth so Luffy could start placing marshmallows into her mouth.

"Chubby bunny!"

~~~~~~~~~~

End