33 - Bonney

"Fuck you Law! How dare you suggest such a thing! Until you apologize, we're no longer friends" Turning away from the man I noticed the closet door was empty and a pink-haired girl was standing in front of it. "Which one of you bastards is number thirty-three!?" Hm, that couldn't be right. As I stared at the number within my hand, I quickly realized I was Bonney's partner. "Oh, that's me I'm sorry Bonney"

Her tone surprisingly changed as soon as I walked over to the closet to join her. "(Y/n)-chan it's been forever! I've missed you. Come on we only have seven minutes" As I followed behind Bonney the door was soon slammed shut before I joined her on the ground. It wasn't the most comfortable spot in the world but we'd make it work. "So, (Y/n)-chan what did Law do to you this time?" She was always asking about him though I never understood why. "Do you really need to ask that?"

"I'm curious" Throwing Law to the wolves wasn't something I probably should have been doing, however, me and Bonney had been friends for years. I'd tell her anything. Hm, almost everything anyways. "Well, he's done more than one thing today but you know how Law is" Bonney didn't see Law often although if you put those two in a room together, they'd be bound to rip each other to pieces. Thank God they weren't partnered for this little game. "Yeah, he's pretty damn weird. I don't see why you're even friends with him. He just wants to get into your pants (Y/n)-chan"

"That's not true Bon and even if it was, I wouldn't mind it. Have you seen that man without clothes on?" I couldn't lie that Law had a set of muscles on him though he was only my friend and it would never go farther than that. "Excuse me while I puke (Y/n)-chan" I loved playing around with Bonney but I tried my best to avoid sharing my feeling towards her, I'd rather us remain friends than risk losing her. "Hehehe. Don't worry Bon you look way better without yours on... Bon?"

I knew the moment I said it I shouldn't have but Bonney was always a good spirit when it came to my teasing. "Do you really think so?" The words had already left my lips and really there was no point in trying to take back what I had said to her. "Yeah, Law doesn't hold a candle to you" I knew who had my heart but I couldn't risk having her reject me. "You mean it in a friendly way, right?" Her tone was different so I took the chance. "No... Sorry if I made you unc-hmm" When her lips connected with mine, I froze though she must have realized it since she quickly pulled away.

"Sorry I mis-hmm" My lips met hers though it was only for a second before I pulled back. I couldn't see shit in this closet but when her hand rested against my thigh a smile formed. "It's alright Bon. We only have a few minutes left. Why don't we make them last?" There was fear present though she had already returned my kiss so maybe she felt the same way I did. "You're cute (Y/n)-chan. However, you should have said something sooner. For the longest time, I thought you were screwing around with Law"

"Nope~ Law's cute and all but he's not my type. I have him in the spot as my best friend for the sole purpose of having a personal bodyguard" Might have been selfish but it was what worked well between me and Law. Plus, who else could say that Trafalgar Law was their personal bodyguard, not many. "Hahaha. Just be careful with him (Y/n)-chan"

"I kno-" The time must have flown by since when the door suddenly open, I was left a little blinded. "Time ups!" We might have run out of time in the closet but I had a whole ship where we could continue this. "Already? Oh, okay... You coming, Bon?" I was already standing outside of the closet but Bonney was still sitting inside as if she was considering her options. "Hold that thought (Y/n)-chan there's something I've been dying to do for months"

"Oh, and what would that be?" She didn't give me an answer but from that look in her eyes and the way she was making a beeline for Law I could only come to one conclusion of what was about to occur. Law was preoccupied with his book though looked up just as Bonney's hand connected with his cheek. The change happened quickly however even in this new form Law still had his powers and that wouldn't be good for Bonney. "What the hell Bonney-ya!?"

Having Law mad at me wasn't something I wanted but I couldn't help when I started to giggle at the situation. "So cute" It was true and thank God, he didn't hear me. "Hahaha. Let's go brat. Here you go (Y/n)-chan I know you've always wanted to see this" She had placed the now child Law into my arms but from the glare, he was sending me I wasn't sure if I should be holding him or not. "(Y/n)-ya put me down before you regret it"

"Hmm? You're much too little to be left alone someone might step on you... Let's go back to the ship" Of course Law could protect himself but there were too many people in this room who would kill to have a little Law as their prisoner. Mainly a certain feather-wearing moron although speaking of him I didn't see him in the room, he must have left. "Put me down now!" Law was putting up a fight but I just readjusted my hold as I headed for the door. "Someone needs a nap. Don't you dare look at me like that Law"

"When I return to my original form (Y/n)-ya you're dead"

"Nope, you're my child now. Let's go, Bon"

~~~~~~~~~~~

End