10 - Usopp

"Nine your up" (Y/n) checked her number before confirming it wasn't her turn yet, but since nine was called that would mean she was up next. "Law?" Turning to his friend noticing her shaking but he knew the cause of it, (Y/n) suffered from claustrophobia. With him being a doctor, he encountered a few cases of it but (Y/n)'s case was one of the worst he'd seen.

Law first noticed it when he invited her crew over for dinner, they had been out on the deck while waiting for the cooks finished preparing the meal but when it came time to eat everyone started to head inside but (Y/n) refused to come inside. He had thought the girl was just been stubborn but after he 'roomed' her into the dinner hall, the girl had started to hyperventilate before passing out.

According to her crew (Y/n) had been arrested by the Marines and held for months before they were able to locate her. They kept her in a specially designed room that made the walls close in on her till they were almost crushing her but they never did.

It continued every day for months before the girl would imagine the walls were closing in on her even when they weren't. Her crew tried to help her the best they could but all they could do was keep her away from small spaces or places that were too crowded. After learning the new information Law never pressured the girl to enter his sub and if they had dinner on his sub it was always held on deck.

"It's okay (Y/n) I'll handle it" Law got up and left the room as (Y/n) started staring at the closet door. Her friend had still been gone when the timer they set for seven minutes went off, it made her jump as she looked back at the door expecting to see Law come back but he didn't.

"Ten, you're turn" Not sure what to do (Y/n) got up and slowly tried to back up towards the exit. Unfortunately for her Kidd saw her trying to leave and realized she was number ten. "Sorry Bitch but you can't skip out on your turn" Kidd had picked her up before walking towards the closet, all (Y/n) could hear was the pounding of her heartbeat as the closet was getting closer with every step. She didn't even realize she had been screaming but soon enough they stopped moving and Law with holding his scalpel to Kidd's throat. "Put. (Y/n). Down"

Being freed from Kidd's grip (Y/n) crawled away to hide behind her crew as they tried to comfort her. "If you so much as think about touching (Y/n) again I'll kill you" Going to where (Y/n) was he bent down to give her good news. "I found a nice 'big' room that you can use if you still want to play (Y/n)" She nodded her head as Usopp approached her and held his hand out to her to take. "My lady"

Law gave the two directions to the room he found then the pair left the room hand in hand. "What the hell was that Law!?" Nami had been woken up from her sleep after hearing (Y/n) scream like a banshee. "(Y/n) suffers from extreme claustrophobia" Even though Nami was one of the girl's friend she never knew that piece of information. "Well Usopp is a good partner to have then" Law silently agreed having gotten to know Usopp's character.

~~~~~~~~~~

"This is it Usopp, just like Law said. Come on" Going into the room it was true what Law said about it, this would work perfectly. "Coming (Y/n)!" There was a large sofa in the room that (Y/n) sat on, she patted the spot next to her to tell the man to sit. Both were nervous as they weren't sure what to do now, they were probably the more innocence ones of the group. "Hey Usopp! For every story you tell me I'll give you a kiss. I heard your stories are the best"

"Where should I start?" Picking one of his best he began to speak as (Y/n) listened to his every word, and after each story she rewarded him with a kiss. No one even came to bring them back to the main room, even after the seven minutes was over.

~~~~~~~~~~

End