32 - Katakuri

"Yummy~ Do you want one Law? I'll be nice and let you have the jelly filled one" When Law's face started to turn a shade of blue, I gave him an odd look. "Did I say something wrong Law?" It took me a minute but he finally replied as he glared at my basket of donuts. "I don't eat bread (Y/n)-ya"

"Hm, but these are donuts not bread. Made you should get your eyes checked Law" We were in a staring match for a few minutes but Law decided to break the silence. "A donut is a fried ball of dough (Y/n)-ya therefore it is technically a piece of bread covered in sugar" Hm, he did have a point there but did Law really hate all things that were made of dough?

"Number thirty-two please join your partner outside" Taking my basket of donuts I headed outside to look for my partner. I knew there were a few men would couldn't fit inside the house but I just hoped my partner wasn't crazy. "Hello, which one of you is number thirty-two?" There were three men sitting together but they didn't look very friendly. "Katakuri that's your number. We'll leave you too alone"

Turning back to my partner I held up my basket as I sent him a smile. "Do you want one? My crew made them for me but I'll share with you" He looked around for a second but didn't reach to take one. "Who are you?" Bringing the basket back to my chest I gave the man an answer. "Oh, I'm (Y/n)! Your Katakuri, right? We get to spend seven minutes together!"

"Yes, I'm Katakuri. Why don't we go somewhere a little more private?" Nodding my head at the man I could see his hands reach down as laid beside my body. "Since you're so small I'll carry you" I didn't mind being called small by this man since I only reached his kneecaps after all. "Okay but Katakuri why don't you want any of my donuts?"

"I don't like to eat in front of others" Smiling at him we continued walking until we found our way onto a ship at the docks. "Is this your ship Katakuri?" When he nodded his head, I started to look around before we made our way into the ship. "So, do you know how this game works (Y/n)? Our time is probably up already but since we're on my Mother's ship no way will come looking for us. Did you still want to play this game?"

"Oh, we're supposed to spend seven minutes towards and we have to kiss at least once. I'd really like to play this game if you want to as well, I don't think our size difference will matter too much" I was sitting on his large bed but he didn't move to join me. "Hm... You want to kiss me?" Reaching for another donut Katakuri still didn't sit down but his eyes held a strange emotion in them. "Yummy~ Are you sure you don't want one? I'll keep my eyes closed while you eat it"

"Maybe after we play this game... If I'm going to kiss you do you mind keeping your eyes closed?" Doing as the man asked, I closed my eyes after I finished my donut. "Alright there closed~ Hehehe. Come on Katakuri before Law decides to ruin my fun" As I waited for Katakuri to make his move I heard a chewing noise coming from a few feet away from me. I told the man I would keep my eyes closed but I was too curious not to open them. "Hey! You ate all my donuts Kata-chan!"

"(Y-Y/n) y-you said you'd keep your eyes closed" I stared at his mouth for a minute but I didn't see what was so terrible about it. "Why are you hiding your mouth Kata-chan? I like it, you have such cool teeth to but how dare you eat all my donuts without me!" Katakuri looked a little surprised when I said that though as his arms pulled me against his chest, I could see a small smile on the man's lips.

"You really don't think my mouth is ugly (Y/n)? I'm sorry I ate your donuts but they were to temping" At least this man was cute. "I never got my kiss Kata-chan" Since he had eaten all my donuts the man owed me. "Hm..." He seemed to be taking in my size but after a few seconds his tongue licked the side of my neck before he worked his way up to my lips. It was a little awkward because of our size difference but we made it work. Once he had pulled away, I could see a slight blush was on the man's cheeks and it made me smile. "Awe, you look so cute Katakuri~"

"Stop teasing me (Y/n)! Since I ate your donuts why don't I have the kitchen staff make you some more?" Hm, that sounded nice and I bet the donuts would be massive compared to the little donuts my crew had made. "That sounds ama-" Before I could agree to the man's offer someone yelling through the door interrupted me. "Big Brother, there's a man here looking for a small girl named (Y/n). Is she with you?"

"That's my ride unfortunately. How about we meet up after the party?" I knew Law won't leave this ship without me but hopefully I could see Katakuri after the party. "Sure, I'd love that (Y/n) and I'll make sure the cooks prepare mountains of pastries just for you"

"It's a date then! See ya later Kata-chan!"

~~~~~~~~

End