25 - Cavendish

"(Y/n)-ya get your feet off of me, I'm not a foot rest" Law pushed my feet out of his lap but the sudden movement caused me to roll off of the couch. "Law! How dare you, that was so mean!" I was glaring at Law though he didn't seem to care as he placed his right leg over his left.

"Number twenty-five" Zoro had called the next number but my staring contest with Law was my main priority at the moment. "That's you (Y/n)-ya~ I wouldn't keep your partner waiting if I were you, he might cut you into pieces~"

"What are you talking about Law?" I had no idea what Law meant by that but when I turned around, I seen a blonde male standing by the closet with a rose in his hand. While I was staring at the man, I could have sworn he was sparkling, though I did have a few drinks so maybe it was my imagination.

"Who is my partner and why are they taking so long?" There was no point in keeping the man waiting any longer. "That would be me" Standing up I started my way towards the blonde but before I could reach him, he let out the most adorable yawn I've ever heard. I thought it was cute though everyone else in the room seemed to freeze as they took out their weapons.

"Hm?" It was the early am hours so maybe everyone was more on edge since they were tired. "Who are you? I'm (Y/n)" Okay, I knew when someone was offended but geez this man looked appalled that I didn't know who he was. "Cavendish, haven't you heard of me?"

I was going to respond but Zoro interrupted me before I could. "This isn't a meet and greet you two. Go into the closet so I can start the timer" Zoro was right, we needed to get this over with. "Come on Blondie"

"My name is Cavendish!" I ignored him as I grabbed his hand and dragged him behind me into the closet before I shut the door tightly. "So, what brings you to this party Blondie?" He was yawning again but he quickly responded to my question. "Bartolomeo insisted that I made my appearance, he said something about introducing me to his Senpai. Though now that I think about it that would be you, right?"

"Oh, is that what my stalker is telling everybody... are we going to play this game or not?" He continued yawning for a few seconds but soon replied to me. "Sure, why not your cute enough. I need to leave this party soon I not going to be able to stay awake for much longer" I didn't know why he had said that though his tone of voice sounded worried for some reason.

"Are you o- 'Hm'" His lips were on mine before I could finish my sentence but I quickly forgot about it as he pulled me into his lap. I didn't expect him to be so forward with kissing me and I was enjoying myself for a few minutes until his lips left mine. "Blondie why'd you stop?" Since it was dark, I couldn't see much but then the sound of snoring reached my ears as I realized my partner had fallen asleep.

"Really, he fell asleep?" Just as I was about to tap his shoulder the man's head shot back up and I thought that meant he was now awake. "Cavendish, who the hell falls asleep mid kiss?"

"Oh, I'm not Cavendish... care to take another guess before I cut you into pieces~?" That voice didn't sound like the man I had just been talking to though what threw me off most was how evil it sounded. "If you're not Cavendish then who are you and did you just say you were going to cut me into pieces!?"

"You may call me Hakuba and yes I'm going to cut into that soft flesh of yours. I bet your screams will be music to my ears~" Oh, this must be why everybody was on edge when Cavendish was yawning early poor guy can't control his other personality. I'm glad I ate that devil fruit, let's see if I can't help them both out. "Split" Before Hakuba could pull away I pressed my hand to his chest as I heard a loud thump behind him.

"What did you do girl!?" Okay that made him angry but before he could attack me a voice spoke up from behind him. "How did you do that!? You split us apart!" I was going to explain when the door opened and filled the closet with light. "(Y/n)-ya your still alive... and now that's two men in the closet with you"

"She's mine! I'm taking her with me! Let's go Cavendish" As Hakuba stood up I wrapped my arms around his neck though this was when I got a clear look at his face, it looked like one of those theater masks. "We can't just kidnap the girl Hakuba"

"Are any of these weaklings going to stop me? Besides I like this one~" Since Hakuba was holding me tightly in left arm I could see him bring out his sword with his right. He couldn't possibly be thinking about attacking everyone in this room, right? I didn't want anyone getting hurt so I quickly thought of a plan. "Hakuba~" Without much thought I called his name before I kissed his cheek, he didn't put his sword away but he did start walking to the exit.

"Let's go Cavendish we have much to discuss~ Isn't that right (Y/n)?" I didn't know what to say as I just nodded my head as Cavendish followed quietly behind us. This guy was scary and it would be pointless for me to try running away from him, maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I mean he said that he liked me after all so that must count for something.

~~~~~~~

End