5 - Smoker

"Who's next... right. Five, get up here" Nami called the next pair her to closet of death.

"Oh, that would be me" Realizing my turn was up but thankfully I can now get it over with, I mean it's only seven minutes I can handle that.

...

"Five, repeat five is next" Nami scans the room looking for my missing partner before setting her eyes on one marine, Smoker. He had his piece of paper placed on the table beside him as he stared right back at Nami. "So, you're the lucky man who gets to spen-" "No, I refuse to play your game pirate"

"Oh, Luffy! Smoker here doesn't want to join the lovely (Y/N) in the closet would you mind helping him there" Luffy stood up with a smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around Smoker using his haki so the devil fruit user couldn't escape. "There Smokey, play nice with (Y/N) or else I'll beat up you"

I was already in the closet so the door was tightly shut as after Smoker was placed in the closet with me. "I'm sorry. Guess I'll just sit over here and wait out the seven minutes" Turning around and tucking myself into the corner as I start to tear up. It really hurt my feeling that he didn't want to play, even though I knew it was an act.

He's a marine and I'm a pirate so relationships between the two are frowned upon but we established our relationship awhile back anyway. No one else knows about it no even my crew, were in a secret relationship if the marines found out Smoker would lose his rank. "(Y/N)? Are you crying?" "No" I tried to wipe the tears away but he catches my arms and pulls me close.

"You know I need to keep the act up right, Love?" Hm, no I'm still mad at him.

"You know you could join my little rebel pirate crew?" No way was I serious. Smoker loved being a marine too much to give it up. "So, are we playing this game or not?" I say with a little giggle.

"If it will make you happy" We kissed a few times as I felt his exposed chest, I missed him so much we hadn't seen each other in a while, hell Luffy saw Smoker more than you did. That needs to change Smokers mine, Luffy might try and steal him.

Smoker pushes me back "Times up, Love but I'll find you after this and we can find a nice relaxing place to ourselves"

"Sounds good to me!" Then the door opens and we go our separate ways but not before a final remark from me that I may or not regret later "You've got a fine ass Smoker!" I didn't even look for a reaction as I return to sit by Law "You know he's going to get you back for that comment (Y/N)-ya" "Haha. I know~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

End