13 - Doflamingo x Law

**A/n – This will be from Law's Pov**

~~~~~~~

I noticed my friend was staring at someone across the room and looked to see who it was, unfortunately she was looking directly at a certain pink feathered blonde. "(Y/n)-ya stop staring at Doflamingo, he's going to think you're interested in him" Her eyes left the blonde as she looked mortified that I suggested such a thing. "How could you say that Law!? He almost murdered you, plus he's creepy as hell"

"Who the hell are you calling creepy, little girl!" Oh, great she got his attention, I tried to stop her from saying anything else but (Y/n) didn't have the common sense to keep her mouth shut. "I'm calling you creepy! I feel sorry for whoever gets stuck with you as a partner!"

"Fufufufu. What's your number girl, I'm thirteen? Though I wouldn't want to be stuck with someone as flat chested as you either!" He just had to make that comment, I could see the tears forming in (Y/n)'s eyes before she buried her head into my lap. "Don't listen to him (Y/n)-ya"

"Law... switch numbers with me... please?" She said it in a whisper but I managed to hear it, so she was Doflamingo's partner. While (Y/n) was annoying at times she was still my friend and I needed to keep her safe. "Sure thing (Y/n)-ya. I'll save you from the big bad Doflamingo~" Even if I didn't want to be in a closet with Doflamingo I knew that the man would be just as annoyed by it.

"Number thirteen!" I watched as Doflamingo stood up and seen his grin twitch as I stood up as well. "Looks like your stuck with me Doflamingo" My eyes shifted to (Y/n) who had gotten up and went over to sit with Bepo, he'd keep her safe for me while I was gone. "Shut up brat! Did you switch numbers with that girl?"

"I don't know what you're talking about~ Let's get this over with, it's only seven minutes... Doffy~" I knew how to get under this man's skin and it worked since he sent one of his strings at me that would had hit me if I didn't move. "Do not call me that! Though you are right it's only seven minutes... I hope you don't mind if I kill that girl later... Law~"

My eyes briefly looked over to see that (Y/n) was hiding behind Bepo as Penguin and Shachi were trying to comfort her. "You. Will. Not. Touch. (Y/n)-ya"

"You two the closet is two steps away, move it!" Before I could react to Nami, Doflamingo had started to drag me into the closet by the back of my shirt. "I'm going to make you mine~ Fufufufu" I couldn't help but feel a chill run up my back at his tone, Doflamingo was unpredictable at times and this would be no different.

"Don't kill each other~ Sanji start the timer!"

~~~~~~~

We were sitting in silence for a few minutes when I felt Doflamingo's hand start to brush against my leg. "Let's have some fun~ I'm going to have you out of those pants before the end of the night~" There wasn't that much extra space in the closet so I was trapped between a wall and a Doflamingo, things didn't look to good for me. "Get your hand off of me and no my pants are not coming off for you!"

"Hm... I bet that (Y/n) would make for nice company then if you're not interested. Fufuffufu. Do you think she likes it rough?" My eyes narrowed at the mention of (Y/n), there was no way Doflamingo was going to get that close to my friend. "She's not into murderer's... and keep her name out of your mouth!"

"Oh, is that why your stuck in the friend zone Law~? There's not much time left... don't worry Law I don't bite... hard" He didn't let me get a word in as his teeth sank into my neck, damn he better not give me an infection. I felt his tongue running along the wound and up my neck until he reached my lips, he was being quite gentle while he was kissing my lips. When he entered my mouth, I could taste my own blood present as it mixed with red wine Doflamingo was always drinking.

I didn't mean to but a moan slipped passed my lips as my hands started to rub up his exposed chest, the man had quite the body. Doflamingo had to be enjoying it as I could feel he start grinning against my lips as he moved me into his lap. When I felt the bulge in his pants, I knew that this couldn't continue. I mean what would Cora-san think if he seen me in such a position with the person reasonable for ending his life?

"Get off of me now!" I backed away from him as much as I could and waited for our time to be up. Thankfully the closet door opened a few seconds later. "Captain! Are you alright!?" My crew greeted me as I pushed my way pass the man who was still in shock that I pushed him away. I had almost made it back to (Y/n)'s side when my body stopped listening to me. "Not so fast Law~ Like I said I'm going to have you out of those pants by the end of the night~"

My body started walking to the exit as Doflamingo followed closely behind me, I wanted to stop walking but I was powerless to the man's devil fruit. "It's going to be a long night Law but don't worry I can't break what's already broken~ Fufufufu"

~~~~~~~

End