6 - Killer

"Six" Finally my turn! I was about to fall asleep at the rate this game was going. "Me~" Raising my hand and stretching before turning towards Kidd who was laughing at Killer. "Go get her Killer, hahaha" Fucking red hair needs to shut his month. Hmm, maybe I can steal his first mate away from him, that would teach him a lesson.

"Come on Killer, your all mine~" I go into the closet and wait for Killer to follow me, he's taking a while but I'm not sure why. All I hear is Kidd yelling and soon enough Killer is in the closet with me and the door is stuck. "What's the matter Killer? Captain need to give you a pep talk?"

... ... ... "Killer, you still with me?" "Yes" His voice sounded off, maybe he doesn't want to be in here with me that much. "We have to kiss at least once Killer remember, so better prepare yourself" There were some grumbling and moments from his side of the closet before he spoke, "Close your eyes"

"...Why?" Why does he want me to close my eyes it's not like I can see shit in this dark closet? "If you want to play this game then close your eyes (Y/n)" "Fine" I close my eyes and wait for whatever he is going to do.

"Hurry up Kille-" Killer interrupts me by placing his lips on mine and damn there so soft. As I started to kiss him back, I kept my eyes closed. There probably weren't many people who seen his face and there had to be a reason he had that mask on all the time.

He brings his arms around me and pulls me into his lap as his lips remain on mine. There's a slimy object rubbing against my bottom lip and I realize it's his tongue. Slowly opening my mouth, I let him slide it in. Without wasting anytime, he roams around in my mouth for awhile before putting away. I hear the click of metal against metal, he must have put his mask back on.

"You can open your eyes now (Y/n) our time should be up soon" Just as he said the door opened a few seconds later. It's now or never (Y/n). "Killer want to come back to my ship?" "When?" "Now" Before he can respond I'm already putting him with me towards the door. But before I can leave with my prize Kidd speaks up "Where the hell are you taking my first mate?" "He's mine for the night, I'll think about returning him back to you in the morning"

Kidd was yelling some response back but I ignored him as I just grabbed Killers hand and started towards the exit. Though I'm once again halted before I can leave, this time by Law "Use protection (Y/n)" Red as a pepper I respond quickly "Yes, Mom" I ran out before anyone else could stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End