2 - Aokiji

"Two you're up" I heard Nami say as the current pair exited the closet. "Looks like I'm up Law, wish me luck, hehe" Some marine also stood up, right they were invited to for some odd reason. "Good luck (Y/N)-ya"

We made our way towards the closet as he places his hand on my back making me jump, his hand was cold as ice. "Oh, sorry bout that" He removed his hand before making his way into the closet before I followed closing the door behind me.

But the closet was tiny so when I took another step forward, I ended up tripping over the man who was leaning against the back on the closet, ending up awkwardly in his lap as I tried to get up, he pulls me back down.

"Hey, let me go" I say still trying to get up but he's not letting me go. "Hm... No" what does he mean 'No'? "What do you mean 'No'?" He's silent for a few seconds before speaking up, "I wish to play this game with you" I'm a blushing but thankfully the closets dark so he can't tell.

"You want to play this game with me?" Why would a marine, an admiral none the less want to play a childish game like this with me? "Because I find you interesting (Y/N) 'The Blue Caterpillar' that shrink-shrink devil fruit you have is something else" Ah, I hate that name it's literally from 'Alice in Wonderland' where the 'Blue Caterpillar' gives Alice some pieces of mushroom that can shrink her or let her grow really big... real original Marines.

**A/N – This fruit was eaten by some giant but for anyone who has seen that part of the anime the fruit now belongs to reader. I'm not sure if that's even the name of the fruit.**

"Remember the rules?" Fuck Nami and her rules. "Yup but as you know I'm a pirate and pirates break rules all the time" Before I knew it, he placed a cuff on my arm... seastone, what's his guys deal? "What the hell Marine" He responds by pressing his lips to mine and before I knew it everything went white as I felt myself being covered in a layer of ice, just as the closet door opened behind me.

~~~Outside the Closet~~~

As the closet door opened everyone was greeted by Aokiji standing up holding a froze (Y/N) in his arms. He began walking out when Law stood up standing in his way. "Move" "(Y/N)-ya is my friend, I'm not going to let you take her" Aokiji thought about for a minute before replying. "Either you move or (Y/N) shatters because if I can't have her, no one can" Aokiji was serious so Law didn't have a choice but to let him take her away.

"Don't worry she'll be in good hands, I'll even let you visit her" With that last remark Aokiji left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

End