40 - Yamato

*Switches from (Y/n)'s Pov to 3rd Pov*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Law?"

"What is it (Y/n)-ya?" I wasn't a fool and I knew for a fact I never got my turn. If I had my way we'd turn around and go back. Law, however, was moving quite quickly for someone who had been up all night. "Why are we leaving the party? I never got my turn" He was carrying me on his shoulders although I could feel him adjust his hold before replying. "You've been falling asleep for the past hour and it's easier to carry you home while you're still awake"

"But... neither mind"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

"Number forty" A few people remained uncalled but as each of them checked their number no one stood up. "Number forty" Again it was called but no one stood up resulting in (Y/n)'s crew members taking their attention away from their poker game. "That was (Y/n)'s number" It was a simple answer although one person decided to get a little mad even though he wasn't the one waiting. "Where is the bitch?" Calling the captain such a name was unacceptable but for now, it would be ignored.

"Law took her home since she kept falling asleep on his shoulder" Many could understand that as currently a few were snoring away waiting to be woken up when their turn came. Realizing the male wouldn't have his turn the announcer turned to give the bad news. "Sorry, Yamato. Would you like- Where are you going?" He was already making his way towards the door but stopped to give an answer. "To find my partner. I didn't come here to leave empty-handed"

With his answer given and his mask in place Yamato set out to locate (Y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who do you think my partner was Law?" I might have been tired moments before but once we got back to Law's submarine, I seemed to have found my energy. This mysterious partner of mine might have been keeping me up as well. I mean I could have been missing out on something amazing. "Does it matter?" Of course, it mattered this man had already gotten his turn so it's fair that I at least got to know who my partner could have been. "Yes, I'm curious who I would have been stuck with for seven minutes"

"You must be (Y/n)-chan" That hadn't been Law's voice but I saw the way his eyes narrowed at something behind me. I carefully turned although was pulled against Law's chest as my eyes locked on someone wearing a mask and sporting some nice horns. "Yamato-ya, what the hell do you want?" Alright, that was good, Law knew this person so they must not have been a threat. Well, I was 50% sure they weren't a threat, he knew Doflamingo and that man was 110% a threat. "Seven minutes with her"

A finger was pointed directly at me but I was a little confused by this bold statement. "Me?" I couldn't figure out where this would have come from although as my brain started to work the theories began to form. "No, (Y/n)-ya is going to bed" He really needed to stop treating me like a child however at the same time I realized just who this stranger was. "Oh! You're my partner aren't you and you came all the way out here looking for me!? It's too good to be true" It wasn't often that someone pursued me like this so it made me quite happy. "(Y/n)-ya stop crying you're getting my carpet wet"

I didn't take notice of my tears until that point but quickly wiped them away. "Yes, Sir! Sorry, Sir!" Law's grip had left my belly so I stood up and just picked up on his insult. "Moron" He could call me that a hundred times over but I knew deep down inside he loved me. I mean he kept me around for a reason. "And proud of it! Come with me partner I know a nice spot we can play this little game" My hand was already around that of my partner but of course, Law had decided to speak up. "Are you sure you want that, Yamato-ya?"

"It's been a long night seven more minutes is fine, Law-kun. She reminds me of someone" I was in a good mood so started to pull my partner along towards where I knew an empty closet was. "Come on let's go! Hurry up!" Despite them being taller than me by quite a bit I still managed to pull them along until I reached my destination. "Oh my gosh. This closet was empty yesterday. Help me move this junk mystery person!" They never used this closest so I didn't have a clue why it was full now but I'd be damn if this ruined my plans. "My name is Yamato"

"I'm (Y/n) but I guess you already knew that" A lot of this stuff was heavy and thanks to my luck I ended up tripping over something. "Are you alright, (Y/n)-chan?" I had definitely heard a thump but funny enough I had landed comfortably. "Yeah, something bouncy brok- Oh, I'm sorry!" This was an awkward position but I'd be lying if it had been the worst. "Why don't you follow me, (Y/n)-chan? I have a ship we can use that has plenty of free closets" That would be easier so without a second thought I got up a followed after Yamato.

"This is Luffy's ship" I had only seen this ship a handful of times but that jolly roger was one of a kind. "I'm sailing with him for the time being. No one should be on board so it'll just be the two of us" Oh that made sense and before I knew it Yamato's hand was pulling me towards the entrance to the cabins. "Will this do (Y/n)-chan?" Upon inspecting the closet, I figured it would work out just fine so stepped in before taking a seat on the floor. "Yeah, I think so... Yamato do you know what we're supposed to be doing in here? I didn't listen when Nami explained the rules" With Yamato now in the closet I watched the door close just before they had taken a seat as well.

"May I?" I wasn't sure what Yamato was asking but since I wasn't thinking straight, I agreed to whatever it was. "Sure" There was a brief pause although when something soft pressed against my lips I realized Yamato was kissing me. It started out slow and sweet but changed as our lips were locked. It lasted for another minute before their lips left mine. "So, it's a make-out game?" No wonder why Law made me leave the game earlier but I would have gladly stayed if I knew Yamato was going to be my partner. "You could say that"

"How much time do we have left?" It was just the two of us so really there was no time limit but when Yamato replied I didn't get the answer I was expecting. "Wake up" The voice was different although maybe I heard wrong. "What?" As I waited for a reply, I tried to reach out for Yamato's hands but I couldn't where they had once been sitting. "Wake up"

"Wh-ahhhh! What the hell!?" Looking around I realized I was on the floor with Law staring down at me but I didn't understand it. That couldn't have been a dream it had felt so real. Although here we were so it must have been. "I told you to wake up (Y/n)-ya. Your number was called" Looking around I couldn't see anyone else standing up so I figured they were already in the closet. "Who's my partner?" I was still standing in place but upon hearing Nami's reply my smile faded. "I'm sorry (Y/n) but your partner already left"

"What? Who was it?" I couldn't tell who had left out of the people here although there were a couple of dozen men and women here so it was difficult to remember all those faces. "Yamato. Where are you going (Y/n)?" I didn't even need to be told twice that name to realize what needed to be done.

"To find them! Don't look for me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

End