29 - Marco

**A/n – Side note but apparently Marco is 45 years old, I didn't know that until I was looking at his wiki page. I was thinking this man was in his early 30's, it never occurred to me that he was that old**

~~~~~~~~

"This is the worst party ever. Do you know how long I've been up for Law!? Far too long, I need to sleep before someone ends up dead!" Law offered me his mug of coffee as he looked at the clock across the room. "Drink this (Y/n)-ya and I have to agree with you I'd like to go to sleep as well. We'll go back to the submarine after your turn is over, alright (Y/n)-ya?"

"Hm? Awe, are you going to be my cuddle buddy for the night!?" Law might not look like it but he gave the best cuddles and always let me stay in his bed when I would stay over, would could ask for a better friend. "Whatever you want (Y/n)-ya"

"Number twenty-nine!" I let out a yawn as I handed Law back his mug and started heading towards the closet. "Marco-ya, be nice to (Y/n)-ya. She's half your age and twice as childish" My head turned at that since I didn't know he was that old, the guy looked the same age as Law. "Calm down-yoi"

"Come on Pineapple-head~ I want to sleep after this~" I didn't wait for Marco as I went and sat on the floor of the closet. It didn't take him long to join me as he closed the door behind him and sat on the floor as well. "My name's not Pineapple-head, it's Marco-yoi and your boyfriend needs to stop being so protective over you-yoi"

"Law's not my boyfriend, I'm just his best friend and he likes to keep me safe. I didn't know you were so old Marco, what brings such an old man to a party like this?" I waited for Marco to respond to me as I thought whether or not I should be the one to make the first move. "They didn't tell me anything about what kind of party this was-yoi"

"Poor old man Marco..." Before he could reply to me, I pressed our lips together, he just kind of froze up but soon enough he recovered and started kissing me back. I didn't know what had come over him but before I knew it, I was pressed against the wall as he started to leave a trail of hickeys along my neck. "Hey! Stop that Pineapple-head, Law will kill you if he sees these!"

He pulled away from my neck as he started to chuckle at what I had said. "I'll like to see that runt try-yoi!" Marco was still laughing at the thought of Law killing him but I knew that we still had a few minutes left so I started running my hands over his chest as our lips met once again.

The old man actually was quite the decent kisser and knew a trick or two since his tongue quickly darted into my mouth when he pinched my side. 'Hm' We spent the last few minutes locking lips but before the door could open, I pushed Marco away as I tried to hide the hickeys, he had surely given to me. "It's been fun old man but I have a cuddle date with Law"

"Wait-yoi! Why don't you come back to my ship with me?" I stopped walking as I looked back at the man, it was a tempting offer. "Hm? Sorry old man, maybe next time~ Come on Law, you can carry me back to the submarine!"

"Of course, (Y/n)-ya~"

~~~~~~~

End