21 - Bellamy

"Law stop staring at Doflamingo, I don't want that guy coming over here!" I whispered to Law as I tried to convince the man to stop looking at the feathered Warlord across the room. "Don't tell me what to do (Y/n)-ya"

"Then go sit somewhere else, I don't want your blood on me when Doflamingo attacks you" Now I didn't wish harm upon my friend but if he continued act like a fool then there wasn't anything, I could do to help him. "Fine (Y/n)-ya I'll move" Of course Law would choose to move to a different spot instead of listen to me, he was a stubborn one.

"Twenty-one, it's your turn" Oh, that was me I wonder who my partner is? I didn't need to wait long to find out since Bellamy was the only other person standing with a piece of paper in his hand. "Not you!" Me and Bellamy didn't have the best track record with each other, we would often start fights if we happened to be docked on the same island together. It got to the point where our two crews used to call to plan out our routes so we didn't chance running into each other.

"Long time no see (Y/n)" Bellamy was walking up to me but he didn't show any signs that he was going to attack me instead he held out his hand towards me. "I think we had a rough start (Y/n) how about we start over? I'm no longer a pirate so there's no point in fighting with you anymore" That was something I never even dreamed Bellamy would say, I didn't even know he quit being a pirate.

I was going to reply but then a noticed a string heading straight for his throat as I jumped on him, we both fell to the ground as the string cut through a wall behind us. "Fufufufu. What are you doing (Y/n)? Stay out of my way if you know what's good from you"

"Both of you are wasting time, go into the closet so I can start the timer" I looked down at Bellamy before I rolled off of him and guided him into the closet, though I did look back a few times to make sure Doflamingo didn't try anything. Once we both were in the closet, I sat down on the ground then Bellamy joined me.

"So, you finally stopped following Doflamingo? I never thought I'd see the day you were always so... loyal to him" He didn't respond right away but that's when I felt him grip my hands with his own. "Why did we even start fighting each other (Y/n)?"

"You don't remember Bellamy? I insulted Doflamingo and you took offence to it, though I can't say that I didn't enjoy our fights together" As Bellamy started laughing, I smiled at his signature laughter, it was a comfort to hear it after so long. "You enjoyed our fights together (Y/n)?"

"Yeah... I got to see you after all" I didn't give the man time to react as I leaned towards him and pressed our lips together, at first he didn't move at all but soon enough his lips started to move with mine. There was something difference about Bellamy, he was much calmer then he used to be. It probably had something to do with him no longer being a pirate though.

When we broken the kiss Bellamy only let me take a few deep breathes before he pressed our lips together once more but this time, he was the one in control of the kiss, his tongue made its way into my mouth as his hands started going up my shirt. I wouldn't have care if we were on my ship but we didn't have much time and there was no way that I wanted to be caught in such a position. My crew would never let me live it down it they were to see me like this.

"Bell-amy s-stop, we can continue this on my ship but that door is going to open any second now" His lips gave me one last peck before he held me tightly in his arms almost like he was afraid I'd leave him once the doors opened. "I'm curious Bellamy, if you're not a pirate anymore what do you do with your free time?"

"I'm an apprentice dyer" After Bellamy said that I couldn't help but start laughing. "Really? You have to show me your work then! Hahahaha" It was hard for me to believe that Bellamy had actually became a dyer but the man was always an odd one so it could have been true. "What's so funny (Y/n)?"

"Sorry Bell but that doesn't sound like something you'd do" I was still laughing when the door opened, I only stopped when Bellamy picked me up and started to walk out of the room. "I'll show you my designs (Y/n)" As Bellamy left the room, I didn't put up a fight, I guess I'll have to see where the rest of the night leads us to.

~~~~~~~

End