8 - Hawkins

"Eight you're the next victim to face the closet" (Y/n)'s turn had finally arrived but she was sound asleep on Law's lap. Law noticed it was the sleeping girls turn and her partner seemed to be Hawkins as he had stood up to walk over to the closet while shuffling his tarot cards. Law trusted the man would treat his friend well while in the closet unlike half the other men would were present.

"(Y/n)-ya. Wake up it's your turn" Due to her not waking up Law ended up pushing her off of his lap and onto the hardwood floor. "Ouch!" Seemed like that did the trick as (Y/n) stood up to glare at Law for what he did. "Your turn (Y/n)"

Seeing it was only Hawkins who she had to be stuck with the girl let out a breath of relief since she knew Hawkins was one of the most level head pirates in the room. "Coming!" Running into the closet she trips on the carpet but Hawkins catches her before she could hit the ground. "Thanks" He didn't say a word as he held (Y/n) in his arms and walked into the closet before closing the door behind him. Placing (Y/n) down gently he joined her by sitting down on the ground in the remaining space.

"You must watch your step (Y/n)" He couldn't see her but hear her giggle, "Sorry but at least you caught me. Good reflexes by the way" Continuing to shuffle the tarot cards he had with him the man responded. "It wasn't reflexes" This confused (Y/n) but then she remembered the man loved reading people and always had his cards with him, even now when the focus was supposed to be on her.

"Would that mean you were reading me Hawkins?" The man answered without a problem, (Y/n) was hoping to make the man react or at least show he actually had some emotion. Law showed more emotion than the man in front of her. "Yes" He spoke again before (Y/n) had the chance to get a word in. "You'll be happy to know you have a very low chance of dying today (Y/n)"

"I didn't really need to know that. If I die, I die but I've lived a full life and as long as I'm remembered then I'll live forever!" Then doing something in the heat of the moment (Y/n) grabbed Hawkins before pushing their lips together. Hearing his cards drop to the ground (Y/n) got the reaction she'd been looking for. Hawkins then wrapped his free hands around (Y/n) before pulling her into his lap before he began returning the kiss. Both had only separated when their lungs were screaming for air.

"Did your cards tell you that would happen today Hawkins?" He responds quickly as (Y/n) is still catching her breath. "No" Hawkins was trying to find his cards that were shattered on the closet floor but in the dark, it was a difficult task. Thankfully the door opened and fills the closet with enough light to give him the chance to gather up his cards but he's missing one.

"Oh, Hawkins looking for this perhaps?~" (Y/n) had his missing card held within two fingers as she waves it towards him. "Give it back" She tapped her finger to her head before responding. "Nope~. It's mine now~" The girl run out of the room after saying that. "Captain calm down. We'll get you another one" Hawkins had started to turn into his straw form and his crew had been trying to calm him down before he destroyed the whole island. They knew the girl had been fooling around but the last person who touched the Captains cards was ripped to pieces by the man.

"Oy Hawkins-ya?" Bringing his attention to Law, the man still was transforming despite his crews attempts to defuse the situation. "What?" His tone was very dark and half the people in the room took a few steps away or hid behind the stronger pirates in the room. "I bet (Y/n)-ya will give that card back if you show her a few magic tricks. (Y/n)-ya loves magic, and she's also very fond of your ship" This made the man calm down enough to reverted his straw form. "Where can I find her?"

Law reached into his pocket before taking out a log pose then throwing it at the man, but it was a log pose instead of it having a needle inside it held a piece of paper in its place. "Her vivre card, happy hunting" Sure (Y/n) was Law's friend but after she attacked him with a baguette last week, he did need to even the score.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following the vivre card Hawkins found himself walking onto his own ship and there was (Y/n) sitting on the deck of his ship. "Hey! That's the vivre card I gave to Law, it's not for you!" "I heard you like magic tricks (Y/n)?" This made the girl stop talking and a smile to form on her face at the thought of it, she just nodded her head 'yes' to his question. "If you give me back my card, I'll show you some" Not even needing to think about it she answered. "Deal" She practically threw the card at him, as she put her hands together waiting for the man to give her a show.

"Come along then (Y/n)"

"Are you going to pull a rabbit out of a hat?"

"You'll have to wait and see"

~~~~~~~~

End