3 - Kidd

**A/N – Reader is Law's friend so is he protective over her, I'll be giving the reader a devil fruit in some cases so most things mentioned to previous entry don't hold true. So, you can ignore them for the most part.**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Three! You're up" Nami says from her spot while sipping on her drink she had.

"Who the fuck do I get for seven minutes?" I looked down seeing the number three clearly written on the piece of paper.

"Psss, Law" I calmly try to get Law's attention. "What (Y/N)?" I show him my number before putting my hands together and begin begging him "Please help me. You're a doctor make something up so I don't have to go in the closet with that psychopath" I made a mistake when saying this, as I pointed at Kidd with my hand that had the piece of paper in it making it very visual to Kidd.

"So, I'm stuck with you bitch?" "Ahhh" Kidd picks me up before throwing me into the closet before walking in behind me. "Ouch, you son of a bitch" I jump at Kidd making him slam into the closed door. "Bitch, do you know who you're dealing with" He pulls me off of him making me fall onto the ground before he settles himself down on me, god he's so heavy.

He's sitting on my legs with my arms held up above my head as he goes down to kiss my lips. Before I knew it, he had his tongue in my mouth, he kind of treated like sweet whiskey but I've had enough of his bullshit. I push him so I'm on top before I lean down close to his neck and bite into it to the point, I taste blood, then I pull back satisfied.

"Since you already kissed me, we have fulfilled Nami's kissing rule so we're done here, stand up so I can kick your ass." This closet might be small but there should just be enough space. "What, are you talking about bitch? I'd like to see you try and kick my ass" with that he stands up and the fight begins.

Outside the Closet

"Fuck you bitch" 'Crash' "No thank you. I'm into men not Kidd's" 'Slap' "I'm fucking 21, bitch" 'Pow' "You don't even have any ear brows." 'Boom' the closet door rumbles as something is thrown into it then shortly after a loud cry is heard followed by a 'crack 'as the closet door breaks into pieces from Kidd being thrown through it.

"(Y/N)! YOUR TIME ISN'T UP YET" Nami screams as (Y/N) calmly walks out of the closet walking over a moaning and bruised Kidd who hasn't made any attempt to move.

"It is now. Lawwwww, Kidd's so mean look what he did to me" (Y/N) was also covered in bruises along with some cuts that were slightly bleeding. Law takes his eyes off Kidd to take in (Y/N)'s state before standing and taking her out of the room to patch her up.

"Hell, of a girl wouldn't you agree Killer?" Kidd waited until (Y/N) left the room before speaking up "She threw you through a door Kidd" "Exactly why I'm going to make her mine. She's pretty badass"

"Ah come on everyone. We need to find a new closet since this one is destroyed"

A new closet was found easily and before long Law and (Y/N) had returned, they had made it back just as the next couple was starting their turn. (Y/N) didn't even notice Kidd eyeing her from his seat but Law did but there was much chance Law would allow Kidd anywhere near her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End