28 - Hancock

**A/n – Much like with Bartolomeo, Hancock will also be obsessed with reader. Though in this story (Y/n) didn't switch number's with Law but Hancock has her own ways of getting what she wants**

~~~~~~~~

"Who are you hoping to get matched with (Y/n)-ya?" I looked over at Law after he asked me a question and I had to think about it for a minute but I really couldn't come up with an answer. "I don't care. It's seven minutes of my life do I really need to think so much about it?" At this point I was fighting to keep my eyes open and just wanted to go back to my ship to get some rest.

"Do you really need to look so miserable (Y/n)-ya?" My hand lifted up as I flipped off my friend, I knew he was only teasing me but did he really need to do it now of all times? "You're going to lose that finger (Y/n)-ya, it would look rather nice in a jar on my shelf though"

I was about to kick Law when Sanji called out the next number. "Twenty-eight!" That was me, it would only be seven minutes now before I could pass out and hope one of my crewmembers was nice enough to carry me back to the ship. "About time! Who's my partner?"

"That would be me (Y/n)-chan!" That didn't sound like a man, it sounded like a girl... a very familiar sounding girl. Turning around I seen it was Hancock who spoke and she was blushing like crazy. I told myself it would only be seven minutes and started walking towards the closet. "Come on Hancock, I'd like to go back to my ship after this"

"Of course (Y/n)-chan!" The closet door was quickly shut as Hancock sat against the door while I sat with my back pressed against the far wall. "So, Hancock... how did you manage to get the same number as me?" I may have been tired but I really wanted to know how the girl managed to get us matched together.

"Don't you believe that fate has placed as together in this closet (Y/n)-chan!?" Even though the closet was supposed to be pitch black the blush present on Hancock's cheeks were adding a red hue to the room. "No, I don't... did you pay off Nami to match us up? You really should have picked a closer number so I didn't have to be up all night"

"M-My apologies (Y/n)-chan but this number was important since I first meet you on the 28th of October, don't you remember that day?" Hm, now that I think about it, I remember that day because I broke my arm saving... one of the Kuja Pirates. "Right, I saved your crewmate"

There was a silence within the closet before I decided to break it. "Hancock are you going to kiss me or not?" I heard her squeak but soon enough her hands cupped my cheeks and her lips met mine. She was gentle with the kiss and took things slow, it was nice.

When she pulled away, I followed her lips so they could meet once again. We stayed like that for a few seconds before my tongue started to run along her bottom lip, she was surprised but her mouth quickly opened so I could roam around in her mouth. There was the faintest taste of red wine present though I didn't mind.

As the closet door started to open, I began pulling away from her. Now that the closet was filled with light, I could make out Hancock's blush but also her smile and the shine her pearly white teeth gave off. "Times up ladies" I stood up as I held out my hand for my partner to take, when she placed hers in mine, I quickly pulled her up. Though I didn't let Hancock go as I walked out of the room. "Where are we going (Y/n)-chan?"

"My ship. I'm tired and need some sleep, you will join me"

"Y-You're inviting me back to your ship!? Yes, of course (Y/n)-chan" I giggled at her as I continued walking but then Hancock did something, I didn't expect her to do. She picked me up and started to carry me back to the ship. "I shall carry you my love!"

"I could get used to this"

~~~~~~~

End